Virginia Mini On May 21

The Virginia Mini will be held on May 21 in Fredericksburg, VA. This is our fourth annual get together and we are looking forward to a fun and educational event. Each year has gotten bigger with presentations and attendees. We have some attendees with smaller displays and some with over the top displays. Everyone is invited to attend. Paul Glancy has graciously offered us a place to meet with a large parking lot for doing things outside.

It will be a fun educational day with opportunity to meet other enthusiasts and exchange ideas.

The Virginia Mini will be held on May 21 in Fredericksburg, VA. This is our fourth annual get together and we are looking forward to a fun and educational event. Each year has gotten bigger with presentations and attendees. We have some attendees with smaller displays and some with over the top displays. Everyone is invited to attend. Paul Glancy has graciously offered us a place to meet with a large parking lot for doing things outside.

It will be a fun educational day with opportunity to meet other enthusiasts and exchange ideas.

who do i need to contact as i haven't attended one of these events?

For the time being just let us know in this thread that you are interested in coming. We still have some details to work out. There will be a very minimal cost (if any) to attend the mini as Paul Glancy has graciously offered us the facility at no charge and doughnuts for a snack. Looking forward to meeting both of you.

For the time being just let us know in this thread that you are interested in coming. We still have some details to work out. There will be a very minimal cost (if any) to attend the mini as Paul Glancy has graciously offered us the facility at no charge and doughnuts for a snack. Looking forward to meeting both of you.

Hey Andy,

You know I wouldn't miss it!

I have three things:

First, We are planning to attend the Mini May 21 in Fredericksburg, VA.

There will be 3 of us. Me, my wife and and a 10 year old neighbor whose really into Christmas Decorating and who really wants to get on the Tacky Tour.

Secondly. If you were at last years Mini, you may have met our oldest son who was living in Virginia Beach. Unfortunately he died last October after fighting heart disease for many years.

Third. I have just received a LOR Cosmic Color Ribbon. If I can figure out how to program it between now and the Mini, I’d be happy tp bring it for “show and tell.”

Ralph,

Sorry to hear about your son. I do remember meeting your son last year at the mini.

Please bring your Cosmic Color Ribbon even if you have not figured it out by then. It will be perfect for show and tell. We will have a lot of people there that can hopefully figure out something for you on it at the mini. Brian Bruderer has tutorials, examples and videos on his website that you may want to look at. http://www.superstarlights.com

Have you down for three attendees.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Andy

I wouldn't miss the mini this year and Paul's doughnuts for anything.

Ralph I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I do remember your son. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

This will probably be my last mini in Virginia unless I can talk hubby into driving up here from FLORIDA. We will be putting the house up for sale in February of 2012 and moving.

On a good note I won't have to worry about snow while hanging lights next year. hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Things are progressing for another great mini.

We are looking for someone to demo CCRs at the mini. Hopefully someone who is coming is using CCRs in their display or is going to this year.

If anyone else has anything they would like to demo please let me know.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone I really wish that I could make to the Mini, but I have sponsor obligations and will be fishing on the Chickahominy River, however if anything changes I will post.

I know a few people are interested in the Renard DIY aspect so I will try to get with some one so the can bring one of my Ren 24 controllers, and a blank board by and show some of what goes in to DIY controllers