Christmaslightshow.com Suport?

Anyone else having trouble contacting christmaslightshow.com? I'm in Australia and I made a enquiry about their mega tree kits, I got a message back saying in brief, sorry can't help your on metric we're imperial. I have since tried to contact them again in regards to other producuts (virtual santa) as well as the mega trees (found a company that makes pvc to imperial measurements etc) and they don't bother to respond. I get the automatically generated email of - we received your enquiry we will get back to you shortly..... I have tried 3 more time and even increased the urgency of message to important. Anyone else find they offer poor customer service or just me?

Thanks

Anyone else having trouble contacting christmaslightshow.com? I'm in Australia and I made a enquiry about their mega tree kits, I got a message back saying in brief, sorry can't help your on metric we're imperial. I have since tried to contact them again in regards to other producuts (virtual santa) as well as the mega trees (found a company that makes pvc to imperial measurements etc) and they don't bother to respond. I get the automatically generated email of - we received your enquiry we will get back to you shortly..... I have tried 3 more time and even increased the urgency of message to important. Anyone else find they offer poor customer service or just me?

Thanks

I have actually had the opposite. I have sent them a few emails and one was about the mega tree kits and received the auto-generated email and within a few hours I revived a good reply and was told that if there was something I needed out of stock on the site to just add the product in as a comment and they would make one then ship it. Same with the shipping, It was fast and greatly communicated.

It is possible though, that since they make most of the items by hand that they are "building stock" and not tending the website.

Well they don't seem to like me. As i said after the reply I received from my first email they have not responed to any others - I have been polite with pleanty of Hi's, please's and thank's anot not talked rubbish, I have got the automated message saying that "we have received your email and will endeavour to respond in the next few hours". The last email I marked as urgent (I had a option of emergency but thought that might be going to far) and that was 4 days ago and the first was marked as low and I got a response in just over a day. Busy or not I thought if they could reply to the first so quickly and I sent 2 more with one set as urgent I would have got a reply by now

:blink:

Well they don't seem to like me. As i said after the reply I received from my first email they have not responed to any others - I have been polite with pleanty of Hi's, please's and thank's anot not talked rubbish, I have got the automated message saying that "we have received your email and will endeavour to respond in the next few hours". The last email I marked as urgent (I had a option of emergency but thought that might be going to far) and that was 4 days ago and the first was marked as low and I got a response in just over a day. Busy or not I thought if they could reply to the first so quickly and I sent 2 more with one set as urgent I would have got a reply by now

:blink:

Just curious: How many times have you tried to contact him in such a short time frame? Also is it really an emergency in February?

Just curious: How many times have you tried to contact him in such a short time frame? Also is it really an emergency in February?

after their only reply twice more over 2 weeks. I know better than to bombard people with emails. As for why is it urgent at this time of year? Summer is finishing here so once it cools down (We have broken the record for most consecutive days over 35 degrees celcius (95 degrees F) nearly 30 days in a row with non of the nights dropping below 25) I want to get started for this Christmas

after their only reply twice more over 2 weeks. I know better than to bombard people with emails. As for why is it urgent at this time of year? Summer is finishing here so once it cools down (We have broken the record for most consecutive days over 35 degrees celcius (95 degrees F) nearly 30 days in a row with non of the nights dropping below 25) I want to get started for this Christmas

Sorry, I didn't take into account the difference in seasons over there. It seems as though you have handled yourself very professionally. I apoligize for my assumtion of the contrary.

Sorry, I didn't take into account the difference in seasons over there. It seems as though you have handled yourself very professionally. I apoligize for my assumtion of the contrary.

Thats quite alright. Just frustrates me that I can get the schedule 40 PVC in American size and the dura clip tees but not the spears tees or the stars and bases that christmaslightshow has