Tpi 2004 Catalog

You are very welcome, one and all. As per blowmoldman's request I will try to get the 2004 Union Products catalog ready for posting sometime tonight, if I don't get it done tonight it will be due to being somewhat worn out this evening after spending the day working at building the new greenhouse. Gotta get it built, it's time to start the garden season here in the banana belt....

Mel

• 1 year later...

Yes, they did make the ones that you named, but apparently only a very few of the Americana ones. I know that Carrie purchased a complete set of the Americana ones and then sold them to at least one PC member and I understand that several of the pieces are now in the colletion of Daffodils of eBay, so they do exist but the originals are extremely rare. Carrie did post a picture of them on PC when she made the purchase but I think that thread is long gone now. You can see pictures of three of the ones that Carrie had here.

http://blow-molded.com/TPI___Americana_Collection.html

We have two of the Mr. Pumpkin Man in our collection and in 2003 we had 24 of the Sweet Heart pumpkin and sold all of them planning on purchasing more from TPI but they closed their doors before we could place another order. Now we are missing that one in our collection and I regret not keeping a couple for the collection.

Mel

Yes, they did make the ones that you named, but apparently only a very few of the Americana ones. I know that Carrie purchased a complete set of the Americana ones and then sold them to at least one PC member and I understand that several of the pieces are now in the colletion of Daffodils of eBay, so they do exist but the originals are extremely rare. Carrie did post a picture of them on PC when she made the purchase but I think that thread is long gone now. You can see pictures of three of the ones that Carrie had here.

http://blow-molded.c...Collection.html

We have two of the Mr. Pumpkin Man in our collection and in 2003 we had 24 of the Sweet Heart pumpkin and sold all of them planning on purchasing more from TPI but they closed their doors before we could place another order. Now we are missing that one in our collection and I regret not keeping a couple for the collection.

Mel

Do you have a rough idea of how many americana ones are out there? Just what I needed more molds to add to the long wish list of ours.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...