Led Question

I have noticed that since I switched over to all LEDs 4 years ago that I have not blown ONE fuse YET!!! So my question is, how many fuses on LED sets have you blown since you started using them? Sincerely,Curious George lol

I have noticed that since I switched over to all LEDs 4 years ago that I have not blown ONE fuse YET!!! So my question is, how many fuses on LED sets have you blown since you started using them? Sincerely,Curious George lol

Are we talking about mains voltage AC supplied LEDs or low voltage DC supplied LEDs

I also switch over to LED 4 years ago and have yet to replace a single fuse! But yet, they still give you two extra with every string.

I have been using LEDS now for 4 years and this was the first year that I had to change out a fuse on one set of lights. The only reason for that had to do with all the rain we were having at the time.

LOL I'm going out on a limb here, but you would have to be from the south! All the moisture we had up north turned white! Which in some aspects is a good thing! A few plastic bags strategically placed protected everything!

Ok... As long as it's been brought up. Creative ideas for something to do with all those extra little fuses. I assume like me everyone keeps looking at them, picking them up and letting them flow through their fingers like grains of sand. Remember there are no bad ideas; the fuses are just piling up.

I've never replaced a fuse with LED strings. But then, I've also never had to replace a fuse on any incandescent string, either. I just watch my current load.

I have popped GFCI's and overloaded circuit breakers to the point they trip.

As near as I can tell, the fuses for the LED strings are the same as the ones for the incandescent. I've been mixing the stash, and can't tell any of them apart.