General Foam Catalog 2011

Those were the only three "exclusives" at Menards. Also, the old empire santa w/blue gift made for some K Marts now appears in the catalog as well.

WOW.....I can't believe I missed the Santa w/blue gift being in the catalog. Thanks for pointing it out! Now, if they would only remake this Santa's original companion.......the 34" Derby Hat Snowman (which was replaced with the Snowman with Pipe back in the early 90's). Even if they don't sell the 48" Santa and Snowman in 2011 (sold at Menards in 2010), at least we know the molds still exist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snoopy is the only addition. All the Menard's stuff is prob exclusives just for them like K-Marts Santa with gift. I don't see why GenFoam would put them out in a catalog for everyone and ruin their relationship with such a big buyer. Anyways hope you all enjoy.. :)

It's funny that you mention that. The Santa with the blue gift is in the catalog that you posted! ;)

TED

I would just LOVE it if some stores would carry the molds where I live (Houston)

Keep an eye on Garden Ridge. There were rumors floating around about them carrying 'molds again. Someone posted that they had 2 different bunnies this year for Easter.

TED

I really like the new paint jobs. Now the alien looks like a Grey! XD

I know aliens are supposed to be gray but the green alien is one of my all time favorite 'molds. I wonder if the new one is actually gray. It looks white in the picture. Attack of the albino aliens?

TED

Karen (07sschra) is pre-selling (for delivery in June) the Snoopy's on eBay! (Actually, she's still selling under hubby's account at the moment, tom2005dogs.) The prices started high ($100-$140), but have been coming down. Last night one sold for $60.88 plus shipping, and this morning one sold for $74.99 plus shipping.

Currently she has one for $64.99 plus shipping:

Snoopy 1

and one for $99 with free shipping:

Snoopy 1

Just a tad bit expensive for me right now. Hopefully, they'll come down more, or be a little cheaper in the stores this season. But, if you live in a place like me, chances are none of the stores will carry blow molds. :angry: I'll probably be stuck buying through eBay.

(Or maybe Karen will give me a nice discount for advertising in these forums! :rolleyes: )

It looks like the going rate for the new Snoopy is $50 plus shipping right now. Karen has sold 5 at that price on eBay. Here's the latest listing: Snoopy. I might have to break down and spend the money, cuz the stupid stores in Florida probably won't carry them. :(

It looks like the going rate for the new Snoopy is $50 plus shipping right now. Karen has sold 5 at that price on eBay. Here's the latest listing: Snoopy. I might have to break down and spend the money, cuz the stupid stores in Florida probably won't carry them. :(

That's OK, I'll wait and see what the "going rate" is at Menards or elsewhere. Nice to see that they are actually making them.

Karen (07sschra) is pre-selling (for delivery in June) the Snoopy's on eBay! (Actually, she's still selling under hubby's account at the moment, tom2005dogs.) The prices started high ($100-$140), but have been coming down. Last night one sold for $60.88 plus shipping, and this morning one sold for $74.99 plus shipping.

Currently she has one for $64.99 plus shipping:

Snoopy 1

and one for $99 with free shipping:

Snoopy 1

Just a tad bit expensive for me right now. Hopefully, they'll come down more, or be a little cheaper in the stores this season. But, if you live in a place like me, chances are none of the stores will carry blow molds. :angry: I'll probably be stuck buying through eBay.

(Or maybe Karen will give me a nice discount for advertising in these forums! :rolleyes: )

Yeah, I usually have to stick to ebay too unfortunately. My local stores don't ever have blow molds either. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Keep an eye on Garden Ridge. There were rumors floating around about them carrying 'molds again. Someone posted that they had 2 different bunnies this year for Easter.

TED

I emailed Garden Ridge this morning asking/begging them to carry more blow molds, especially Christmas ones. They replied back within the hour and said she will be carrying a bunch more blow molds than just the Holy Family that mine in Pittsburgh had this past Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

TED

Last year I saw in one of the Cincinnati locations (Springdale) the same nativity that Menard's was carrying. They had Mary, Joesph & Jesus and a Lamb (I don't recall seeing the other pieces). It was more expensive than Menard's too.

i live in florida does anybody know where i can get some down here

Hopefully Wal-Mart will sell some this year. They are currently adding SKU's back into their stores after cutting too many the past several years. I hope blow molds are among the returning products. Sometimes you can find molds at Kmart. The largest seller is Menards, but they are just in the Mid-West. Home Depot used to sell them but they quit selling several years ago. They have had a nice selection online the past couple of years though. Also check seasonsla.com. But they are pricey.