Hotel Reservation Made

paul sessel

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I made our reservations at the Hampton Inn. We're paying a lot more than the $40 I read about in PC Magazine, but the price is still okay. Interestingly, when we changed the room preference from 1 person to 2, the rate went up by $20 -- that's unusual. I was going to post a poll to get an idea of where folks were staying. My idea was to go through Dale W's thread "Where will you be staying?" and basically convert the info from the posts there to a poll. I thought that might help me decide and maybe others. But that thread doesn't seem to work, for me at least, anymore. It's not locked and apparently not deleted since you can find it listed with a search. You just can't get to it. Interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow... I am regretting my woman having a a pampered lifestyle. We are staying at the Glenstone Lodge at $80 a nite.

Bind the Glenstone was OK 4 years ago. The pool wasn't, kinda green. Our room was good size. The internet left a lot to be desired, lots of droping in and out. Whoever installed it was not a professional. They ran the cable it down the halls and use a staple gun to secure it. I would say over all an average hotel.

Edited by mira