Florida Mini 2011

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

We have chosen September 10, 2011 to be the date of the Florida Mini and it will be located at my house in the Oviedo/Chuluota area. We are located in Seminole county which is in the Central Florida Area near Orlando (not far from the University of Central Florida). More details will come via Florida Planet Christmas; Join their mailing list if you haven't done so already. www.flplanetchristmas.com

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

We have chosen September 10, 2011 to be the date of the Florida Mini and it will be located at my house in the Oviedo/Chuluota area. We are located in Seminole county which is in the Central Florida Area near Orlando (not far from the University of Central Florida). More details will come via Florida Planet Christmas; Join their mailing list if you haven't done so already. www.flplanetchristmas.com

Great to hear! Thank you so much for hosting. I've been looking forward to getting to one but one thing or the other has always come up. I'll be there this year no matter what.
  • 1 month later...

The first flyer is up on www.flplanetchristmas.com Just click on the 2011 Fall Mini link and it will take you to the page where you can print a copy. It has the answers to the when and where questions. Printing gives you a hard copy that you can post on the frig so you won't forget to put in on your calendars. Hope to see everyone there.