I would like to know who makes the rainbow products christmasonmanor or seasonalentertainment ? Thanks in advance Dennis L

Well it is a two fold answer technicaly seasonal entertainment is the compnay selling them, but lights on manor which is a private display founded the seasonal entertainment. So one is really the same as the other.

Can some one tell me if rain-bow floods work with the lite and sound of Christmas box which is what I hope to use with my display this coming year? I know that box is way below most of you but it all I can afford for this year and I still want the display to be special. I would like to shine the floods at my house and on the snow. We get a lot of snow hwere.

-Bobby

• 1 month later...

Can some one tell me if rain-bow floods work with the lite and sound of Christmas box which is what I hope to use with my display this coming year? I know that box is way below most of you but it all I can afford for this year and I still want the display to be special. I would like to shine the floods at my house and on the snow. We get a lot of snow hwere.

-Bobby

Hi Bobby,

I own the Sights and Sounds of the Christmas Box. Basically, it's just 6 relays pre-programmed to some Christmas music. I've since gotten into Light-O-Rama (http://www.lightorama.com/). You can choose which ever company works best for your needs. However, the Rainbow family of products can be run off of the Rainbow Brain (which is DMX controlled) or by a DC unit which can be purchased from pretty much any of the lighting companies such as Light-O-Rama. I hope this information helps!

If you have any additional questions about synchronizing lights to music feel free to shoot me a PM.

Edited by D. Moyer