20 Light-o-rama Controllers For Sale!

Up for sale is 19 Planet Christmas ctb Light-O-Rama controllers and 1 showtime Light-O-Rama controller. I am down-sizing my display and I have decided to cut out about 2/3 of my channels. All of the controllers were bought throughout the 2009 / 2010 season. In the lower right hand corner of each controller there is a unit number written in, in sharpie (it helped keep my 500+ channel display organized).

The planet christmas controllers are $185.00 each shipped to your door (within the lower 48 states) through UPS ground shipping.

The showtime controller is $225.00 shipped to your door (within the lower 48 states) through UPS ground shipping.

If you are located outside of the lower 48 states, please pm me for a shipping quote.

PM me if you are interested. I will respond to pm's in the order in which i recieve them.

post-8986-0-66473800-1303175436_thumb.jp

Up for sale is 19 Planet Christmas ctb Light-O-Rama controllers and 1 showtime Light-O-Rama controller. I am down-sizing my display and I have decided to cut out about 2/3 of my channels. All of the controllers were bought throughout the 2009 / 2010 season. In the lower right hand corner of each controller there is a unit number written in, in sharpie (it helped keep my 500+ channel display organized).

The planet christmas controllers are $185.00 each shipped to your door (within the lower 48 states) through UPS ground shipping.

The showtime controller is $225.00 shipped to your door (within the lower 48 states) through UPS ground shipping.

If you are located outside of the lower 48 states, please pm me for a shipping quote.

PM me if you are interested. I will respond to pm's in the order in which i recieve them.

post-8986-0-66473800-1303175436_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...