Mits Light Order Update

Hi guys,

Since we are getting closer to orders going out I have decided to have one topic for it.

So here is the latest THE LIGHTD HAVE HIT THE AMERICAN PORT! Now they have not cleared customs yet and that of course is the next major step. Once they do they should be on a truck to San Antonio.

60/40 people will be getting an email from Jacob in the coming days requesting final payment.

I have been busy printing address lables for all the boxes to ship. If anyone wants us to not ship and hold for pick up please email me at [email protected] and we will set them aside. Also keep in mind we are going to ship first and ask for payment on shipping after. It is easier and we trust y'all like you have trusted us.

thanks y'all,

Ryan

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Since we are getting closer to orders going out I have decided to have one topic for it.

So here is the latest THE LIGHTD HAVE HIT THE AMERICAN PORT! Now they have not cleared customs yet and that of course is the next major step. Once they do they should be on a truck to San Antonio.

60/40 people will be getting an email from Jacob in the coming days requesting final payment.

I have been busy printing address lables for all the boxes to ship. If anyone wants us to not ship and hold for pick up please email me at [email protected] and we will set them aside. Also keep in mind we are going to ship first and ask for payment on shipping after. It is easier and we trust y'all like you have trusted us.

thanks y'all,

Ryan

I'm starting to get excited! Can't wait to get my hands on those bad boys.......

We will be shipping Fed EX Ground for the most part (USPS for North of the Border) and a few people who are clearly building some sort of UFO communication device will use Freight Trucks!!! Fed Ex is currently the cheapest of the big guys base of a few order estimates as of Tuesday night. Hopefully the Muddy Mississippi will be done with it's flooding not only for all those in harms way, but so anything going east is not delayed to bad. I got family along the MS River and they say it is the worst they have ever seen it and some of them are in their 80s!

As far as who ships first... Well that is up to Fed Ex... We are going to sort and organize all the orders and then once we are ready they bring the trucks and pick it all up. So I guess everyone is a winner and gets shipped first! :lol:

Ryan

We will be shipping Fed EX Ground for the most part (USPS for North of the Border) and a few people who are clearly building some sort of UFO communication device will use Freight Trucks!!! Fed Ex is currently the cheapest of the big guys base of a few order estimates as of Tuesday night. Hopefully the Muddy Mississippi will be done with it's flooding not only for all those in harms way, but so anything going east is not delayed to bad. I got family along the MS River and they say it is the worst they have ever seen it and some of them are in their 80s!

As far as who ships first... Well that is up to Fed Ex... We are going to sort and organize all the orders and then once we are ready they bring the trucks and pick it all up. So I guess everyone is a winner and gets shipped first! :lol:

Ryan

i had a buddy drive through there last week, the road he drove on the day before was closed ..unreal...

thanks again for the sale...really pumped to get the lights!

Well folks the lights have been discharged by the nice people in Long Beach, CA and are on a train to San Antonio, TX with a scheduled ETA of May 13. I can tell you that Ryan plans to spend the entire weekend with his team sorting and packing the orders for FedEx pick-up. If everything stays on schedule this will mean shipments will leave to head to your place on Monday May 16. If you are a 60/40 person, look for an email from me tomorrow with a balance due. As Ryan said we will ship everything thing and then send you the actual shipping bill verses an estimate. As always email [email protected] with lighting questions.

Jacob J. Dell

i had a buddy drive through there last week, the road he drove on the day before was closed ..unreal...

thanks again for the sale...really pumped to get the lights!

Its bad here. I'm in Bartlett, a suburb of Memphis and the flooding is really bad. They have raise flood gates that have not been raised since they were built in 1937. I know I40 between Memphis and Little is closed around Brinkley due to flooding and the detour is over a 100 miles to get back onto the interstate. The water is still rising and not expected to crest until Wednesday. So far Bartlett hasn't gotten any flooding.

Its bad here. I'm in Bartlett, a suburb of Memphis and the flooding is really bad. They have raise flood gates that have not been raised since they were built in 1937. I know I40 between Memphis and Little is closed around Brinkley due to flooding and the detour is over a 100 miles to get back onto the interstate. The water is still rising and not expected to crest until Wednesday. So far Bartlett hasn't gotten any flooding.

Here's praying that you never do either!!!!

Another update. 60/40 dont worry if you havent gotten an email yet, we are just waiting for the confirmation the lights cleared customs. We thought they would do this in Long Beach, but they decided to do it here in San Antonio instead. Other than that all we know at this point is the lights are on their way to SA now. We hoep to get them cleared and on our property by Friday. Should be fun! I am sure I will have some pictures to post long as I dont end up drowning in the lights :lol: . I wonder what a swimming pool filled with LEDs instead of water would look like?

Ryan

I have received confirmation that the lights are somewhere near Santa Teresa in New Mexico. This means that we will be getting them in our hands Monday or Tuesday for packing and shipping to you. I have sent emails to anyone who had a 60/40 payment option. We need a check from you before we can ship. As Ryan said earlier we are going to ship the lights to you and then send the invoice for shipping. As always please email [email protected] with any lighting questions you have.

Jacob J. Dell

Having never done a mass shippment at once I am not 100% sure. I know we are going to get tracking numbers and I am guessing that Fed Ex has some nice device where we can enter your email and it will auto send you the number or something. If not we can send em out as well, HOPEFULLY with no typos LOL. The numbers are like 15 long :blink: I could see miss keying one and getting an email "WHY ARE MY LIGHTS GOING BACK TO CHINA?" hehehe :lol: Once we get Fed Ex out there next week I will have a better answer on how all that works.

Ryan

Edited by Ryan Gardner