Mits Light Order Update

Well folks we are knee deep in a massive sorting project. Who knew just how many lights could be shoved into a box? We are working hard to sort the millions of lights into the correct orders and becuase Ryan is so into Santa he is check everything twice! This will help ensure that everything arrives at your place correctly. We are atleast a week out from ship date as we both greatly underestimated the size and time needed to sort all the boxes. We will keep posting updates but rest assured we are working hard to get them to you ASAP.

Jacob J. Dell

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great Looking forward to getting them.

Well folks we are knee deep in a massive sorting project. Who knew just how many lights could be shoved into a box? We are working hard to sort the millions of lights into the correct orders and becuase Ryan is so into Santa he is check everything twice! This will help ensure that everything arrives at your place correctly. We are atleast a week out from ship date as we both greatly underestimated the size and time needed to sort all the boxes. We will keep posting updates but rest assured we are working hard to get them to you ASAP.

Jacob J. Dell

Looking forward to getting!

Even with shipping in a week, this will be the earliest I have ever recieved the pre-order lights (and just in time when I'm stuck in bed/home from surgery and radiation)

I would'nt know, but I have heard that the best way to organize and expedite a really large amount of stock for shipment is to ship the largest orders out first.....no first hand experience...just saying what I've heard :D

I would'nt know, but I have heard that the best way to organize and expedite a really large amount of stock for shipment is to ship the largest orders out first.....no first hand experience...just saying what I've heard :D

Bill,

You must be mistaken. I heard it was best to ship to MIchigan first.

We have not called Fed Ex to ship anything yet. There will likely be one or two major pick ups from Fed Ex. Hopefully that event will be sometime this week! Sorting is going good. It is a little bit hard since we allowed cases to be spliT LOL, But I am glad that people who need 26 strands could order 26 vs either being short 2 or having to order 22 more :D

Ryan

We have not called Fed Ex to ship anything yet. There will likely be one or two major pick ups from Fed Ex. Hopefully that event will be sometime this week! Sorting is going good. It is a little bit hard since we allowed cases to be spliT LOL, But I am glad that people who need 26 strands could order 26 vs either being short 2 or having to order 22 more :D

Ryan

Ryan,

Do you have an update? I know you are probably really busy with the sorting.

Ryan,

Do you have an update? I know you are probably really busy with the sorting.

And.....will we receive tracking info prior to delivery. Around my house these things must be handled delicately, if you know what I mean.

And.....will we receive tracking info prior to delivery. Around my house these things must be handled delicately, if you know what I mean.

Boy, is that ever true for this year. Need to find a new hiding place or some new storage totes to conceal.

Hey y'all here is the latest update. We have been sorting all the lights, but we had not reached the Red and Blue lights. We just assumed that they were at the back of the container. It turns out they are on our partial container #2 that we had to order and we are picking up on Friday. (Note: this container has cleared customs as well and is enroute to SA) We though that the first order would all be on #1 and the rest would be on #2. They were loaded in China on the same day however and loaded-in as just one massive order. #2 took a bit longer to get here as it was consolidated in Long Beach to a trucking company vs rail and drop the container at our place. In the mean time we(well mainly me as it is fireworks season and Jacob is busy with that) continue to sort and will add the Red and Blue lights to your piles on Friday. Even with all these lights and sorting I still am loving it... nothing like the smell of LEDs in the morning... Ok so they dont really have a smell, but I did get out the pine and cinnamon airfresh to give the area a Christmas feel hehehe :D

Ryan

Also here is some advice on the shipping if yhou really want full controle and make for easier payment. Set up a FED EX account. Then send us the acct#, you can then actually schedule your time and pay through them vs us. It will just give you more controle once they are out of ours.

Ryan