Mits Light Order Update

SAchristmasLIGHTS

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, I got it. Thanks.

Also just so everyone knows shippings will not go out on the weekends. I figure most of you know this, but incase anyone wasn't aware I figure I better say something.

Ryan

Last year i bought 141 strands and shipping cost $65 ups ground.Fedex seems to be very high on costs.Maybe ups has raised their rates as well.

UPS has given us higher quotes plus been a lot harder to work with. We decided we would ship fed ex as the estimated cost were cheaper and the customer service was much better. UPS has still yet to approve a business account for us. Fuel cost are I believe the driving factor this year. Even since Jan. Estimated shipping cost have gone up 20% from what we were calculating then.

ryan

Yes we have. It is a bit of a slow process as it is just me and me alone. Jacob is busy with our nightly Fireworks show at Six Flags and getting stuff ready for the 4th of July. We are currently shipping out those who have Fed Ex accounts. In the mean time we are organizing all who have not gotten an account yet for 2-3 mass pick ups under our account from Fed Ex. The sorting of the lights took nearly 2 weeks alone as they are labled by item number only and the way they pack the containers is well less than organized.

Ryan

Oh wow I just came home to a pile of boxes on my porch step wonder what that could be hmmm... Oh yay my lights from mits just 17 medium boxes, now the fun will begin lol

Thanks Ryan and Jacob for a speedy delivery just created my account last week and they arrived today

Edited by Christopher2113

Are you sending out the tracking numbers to those of us with FedEx accounts?

Any idea when mine will be going out?

Thanks,

Tim

BTW, anyone looking to buy mine for the going rate, can do so. Shoot me a message.

36 Pure Winter White Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

24 Blitzen Blue Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

24 Grinch Green Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED - Out of Stock on MIT web site.

24 Rudolph Red Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

This is the first I heard about the FedEx account, is it to late to send my number in?

Are you sending out the tracking numbers to those of us with FedEx accounts?

Any idea when mine will be going out?

Thanks,

Tim

BTW, anyone looking to buy mine for the going rate, can do so. Shoot me a message.

36 Pure Winter White Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

24 Blitzen Blue Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

24 Grinch Green Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED - Out of Stock on MIT web site.

24 Rudolph Red Mini Ice M5 Light Set 100 LED

Also just a public service announcement of sorts. There are fake SPAM type emails that have been going around for the last 6 or so months that look like they are from either UPS, FED EX, or DHL. MITS is NOT putting emails in the address form. The only people who Fed Ex may email is those with accounts. We will do our best to get everyone a tracking number, but keep in mind that some of you have a google check out email on file so it may go there. AGAIN MITS is not ginving Fed Ex your email. So if you see an email claiming to be from a shiping company proceed with EXTREAM caution or just delete it like I do.

Ryan

Well haven't had a chance to check all my lights, but they are here! I have to congratulate Ryan on the unbelievable job he has done on his first year. It had to be a monumental task considering the overwhelming interest in his pre sale. As I have said in the past, the product is awesome, the price, at a few dollars less a string than the competition, unbeatable, and if these strings perform anywhere near the sample strings that I have (run through the wringer during the display and on static outside ever since without a problem) I'll look forward to joining in big time on any future pre sales he has.

Thanks again Ryan and Jacob

Well haven't had a chance to check all my lights, but they are here! I have to congratulate Ryan on the unbelievable job he has done on his first year. It had to be a monumental task considering the overwhelming interest in his pre sale. As I have said in the past, the product is awesome, the price, at a few dollars less a string than the competition, unbeatable, and if these strings perform anywhere near the sample strings that I have (run through the wringer during the display and on static outside ever since without a problem) I'll look forward to joining in big time on any future pre sales he has.

Thanks again Ryan and Jacob

I hope I get a tracking number soon.

hi all,

just so everyone knows we are still shipping lights. So things to keep in mind. There is one of me... And there are millions of lights =P. Also we allowed cases to be split. This makes it much harder to package and sort. We will get all of your lights out as fast as we can... IN FACT... I Am moving so fast that me and a box cutter had a nasty fight last night and sadly the box cutter won! I will try and keep you all updated if anything chages (ie I run off to Mexico with lights. Hehehe just kidding) until then lights will be going out and I will beat the evil box cutter in the end!

ryan

hi all,

just so everyone knows we are still shipping lights. So things to keep in mind. There is one of me... And there are millions of lights =P. Also we allowed cases to be split. This makes it much harder to package and sort. We will get all of your lights out as fast as we can... IN FACT... I Am moving so fast that me and a box cutter had a nasty fight last night and sadly the box cutter won! I will try and keep you all updated if anything chages (ie I run off to Mexico with lights. Hehehe just kidding) until then lights will be going out and I will beat the evil box cutter in the end!

ryan

just want everyone to know that i emailed ryan last night and he emailed me back in literally 10 minutes ...thats great customer service right there!