Mits Light Order Update

SAchristmasLIGHTS

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done 4 coro snowflakes with 200 lights each and have a coro santa still to do and 4 coro snowman and a coro tree to do. It's going to take a ton of time still... and a very sore thumb. It will be a great day when they are all done.

I have done 4 coro snowflakes with 200 lights each and have a coro santa still to do and 4 coro snowman and a coro tree to do. It's going to take a ton of time still... and a very sore thumb. It will be a great day when they are all done.

So what do ya'll use to poke the lights through? Ice pick, drill bit ???????

Received my order today. Quality looks good. The only problem that I have is that I should have ordered a lot more. Even though its 100 degrees outside it's now time to repaint the Ferris wheel and mega tree base and install lights on wheel. Good thing I'm on vacation and there's plenty of cold refreshments available. Thanks Ryan for a job well done!

you are actually on the list next for tomorrow. We have a few of yall four digit orders left... Whew! Just as an fyi we are filling small orders as we can fit them on my truck for every trip I take to fed ex. I can normally get 2 each trip.

ryan

Tomorrow has come and gone.Did i miss something here Ryan???

I email out tracking numbers as Fed Ex activates them. This week we had a lot of orderes go out and I only got active notices on about half of them so lights showed up with out me sending a tracking number... I guess SURPRISE for those who got them with out tracking. :blink: I did email out a few non active numbers to people who were asking, and they show up as "NOT FOUND" in Fed Ex system which can cause some trauma for people as well.

Ryan

I got my order today. No Fedex notification, but having the lights is all I care.

Everything I ordered was there.

Have not tested all the lights but I did check a couple of each color and they look great!

Thanks Ryan will definitely buy again.

Just a FYI we sent out our first round of shipping invoices. Some of you who may have sent us a fed ex number are getting one too as after a certain point we had shipped enough to qualify for a larger discount. Therefore we shipped with our account to get the better prices.

We still do have lights to ship and are shipping them as fast as I can... I have even had to slow myself down a bit as I sent out a few order with errors. Opps

Ryan