Vflood/vdrive Combos For Sale..new

Hello. I planned on expanding my display this year with the vflood's but after a lot of looking, staring, emailing, etc, It's just more than I want to get into. I thought I could jump more into the DIY projects but having to worry about the remote PS, connections, mounting, etc, is just above and beyond for me. SO, here's what I'm selling as a package (I really don't want to piece these out). This is what I have

5 VFlood/V Drive combos

5 core white waterproof pigtails

1 12VDC/120WPS power supply

1 XLS connector new in package from mouser.

These are all brand new and never used. yeah, I know...but I wanted to get in on the sale before it ended and didn't have time to see what I was really getting into.

I'm interested in selling the whole package for $375 with free shipping. If interested, please PM me.

sorry but I should have stated initially that these are assembled cards from the vendor. I have not tested them or tried to power them on. I bought them assembled and have not done anything further with them. Thanks! The power supply also is from the same vendor and states that it should be sufficient to power all 5 vdrive/flood combos.

sorry but I should have stated initially that these are assembled cards from the vendor. I have not tested them or tried to power them on. I bought them assembled and have not done anything further with them. Thanks! The power supply also is from the same vendor and states that it should be sufficient to power all 5 vdrive/flood combos.

And I will gladly up the ante to help one of my customers... about mid July/early August, I am planning a code update to the processor on the VDRIVE. What it will change I am not disclosing at this time. But who ever purchases these units I will glady flash the update to them for just the cost of shipping both ways once the flash is available. The processors can be shipped back and forth for just a few dollars. I will also honor the warranty thru the first season as stated on my webpage to the new owner...

I will also vouch that the units are fully tested personally by me, and the power supply will operate all 5 units.

William

twodoglightstore.com

Edited by mnkyboy
  • 2 months later...