For Sale 50,000 Mini Lights

I have approxamately 50,000 incandescent mini lights for sale. All but a couple thousand are used but in good working condition.

Used lights are 1 cent each. New are 2 cents each. IE: a 50 count string is $.50, 100 count $1.00

I have Red, blue, green and multi colored. I have a complete set for a 10' mega tree. 24 strands, each with 50 bulbs Red, Blue, Green, Clear. They are designed to use with a 10' high pole. (I used 3" PVC) For a total of 96 50 bulb strand. This set I will only sell together. $48 for a complete mega tree.

I also have multiple 100 and 150 bulb strings that were on mini trees.

I have red, blue, green 100 bulb strings.

I have 4 sets of 8 50 bulb strings that were on 10' 3/4" PVC for arches. They have had the plug in leaders extended for fit to arches and direct plug in to a controller without extension cords.

I have a few clear, green, red and blue 1/2 rope light. Some 18' for $5 and 30' for $7.50. These are brand new.

I also have about 6 300 bulb Icicles, Green, Blue, Clear and Multi colored. Also 1 cent per bulb.

I have 4 candi cane poles 4' high with clear/red rope lights.

I have nine used and one new wireframe deer I will be taking the lights off. Good replacement strings for yours that are out.

A bunch more excess stuff I no longer use. If your looking for it ask.

I am in Rochester Mn and It would be best if you are close and can stop by and pick up. But if you have interest in something I will pull it out of bins, test and post a picture before I ship.

To see the display http://www.youtube.com/user/shermanreynolds#p/a/u/1/6YxKN2lsyPY

Jeff

Edited by BMcGeeny
  • 1 month later...

I have approxamately 50,000 incandescent mini lights for sale. All but a couple thousand are used but in good working condition.

Used lights are 1 cent each. New are 2 cents each. IE: a 50 count string is $.50, 100 count $1.00

I have Red, blue, green and multi colored. I have a complete set for a 10' mega tree. 24 strands, each with 50 bulbs Red, Blue, Green, Clear. They are designed to use with a 10' high pole. (I used 3" PVC) For a total of 96 50 bulb strand. This set I will only sell together. $48 for a complete mega tree.

I also have multiple 100 and 150 bulb strings that were on mini trees.

I have red, blue, green 100 bulb strings.

I have 4 sets of 8 50 bulb strings that were on 10' 3/4" PVC for arches. They have had the plug in leaders extended for fit to arches and direct plug in to a controller without extension cords.

I have a few clear, green, red and blue 1/2 rope light. Some 18' for $5 and 30' for $7.50. These are brand new.

I also have about 6 300 bulb Icicles, Green, Blue, Clear and Multi colored. Also 1 cent per bulb.

I have 4 candi cane poles 4' high with clear/red rope lights.

I have nine used and one new wireframe deer I will be taking the lights off. Good replacement strings for yours that are out.

A bunch more excess stuff I no longer use. If your looking for it ask.

I am in Rochester Mn and It would be best if you are close and can stop by and pick up. But if you have interest in something I will pull it out of bins, test and post a picture before I ship.

To see the display http://www.youtube.com/user/shermanreynolds#p/a/u/1/6YxKN2lsyPY

Jeff

I am looking for 3.5 volt bulbs to recondition my multimode strings. Do you have any 35 or 70 bulb strings available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...