The Inn At Christmas Place

We just had a lovely evening wih Jerry McGuffin. Ate at the Partridge in a Pear Tree Restaurant (Highly recommended) in Pigeon Forge, and spent a good hour walking throught the Christmas shop there at Christma Place (Traffic light 2A in Pigeon Forge). They have the cutest Reindeer outside!

If the hotel internet isn't too slow, I will try to upload photos.

Jerry McGuffin and John Antoniewicz cutting up with Santa!

post-7201-0-17300400-1309312884_thumb.jp

post-7201-0-41190200-1309312885_thumb.jp

post-7201-0-47053100-1309313038_thumb.jp

So jealous. We were due to go to the Christmas Place in June for a road trip, but we had to shorten our plans and fly instead.

We were going to stay in one of their rooms where they have a Christmas tree. Santa is in the lobby singing songs with the kids. Thanks for posting pics.

Even thought we are locals to the area (Knoxville), the wife and I decided at the last minute to stay overnight at the Inn at Christmas Place on Saturday night. Anyone going to be around Saturday night at the Inn?

We're coming up to the vendors hall on Saturday to look around and then hit a few of our favorite spots in G'burg, then come back to the Inn and go to dinner probably at the Partridge and Pear (maybe Carino's). Then Sunday morning get up and head the short drive back home.

Maybe we'll run into some of you up there.

Darlene,

The reindeer were awesome over at Christmas Place -- I ended up purchasing two of the smaller versions while I was there!! I wanted to also say that it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband John during the LOR class! You guys are great and I really hope we can keep in touch!

Lisa Kennedy

'MegaFlake' co-creator

We went to the Partridge and Pear today as well... Awesome... Excellent food and Service!!! Much recommended... we also ate at the Cherokee grill this week... excellent fare and cocktails!! This has been an awesome trip for us as well.. Unfortunately we are leaving saturday morning, but we realy enjoyed the LOR class and all of the seesions we could attend. The vendors had some pretyy good deals and mucho $$$ was spent!

Based on your recommendation, we just went to the Cherokee Grill tonight, and WOW, was that the best steak ever (Boursin Filet), and my husband had the swordfish, which was also awesome. The staff was especially kind to us, and we won't forget it. Another definite restaurant to go to when we come back.