Snowvision Rgb Flood

Brad Boyink

Looking for a very bight RGB flood that can be controlled via DMX? If so the new SnowVision RGB Flood is the answer. It is incredible bright and has a 16.7 million color range.

How bright? I lit up my two story house from only 25 feet away and the entire front side was lit up like daylight. Even more amazing is it's only 3 feet long and 1 inch wide! Take a look at the video below for an example of how powerful it is.

Selling price is $250 and I'm taking pre-orders now. Will have several in stock by mid August. You can get them at www.ComputerizedLighting.com

Enjoy and let me know what you think. BTW the video was created with a singe SnowVision RGB Flood!

-Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KopiieYdGs0

Brad -

I might be interested. Any chance you can setup one shining on a red brick house so I can see how it does? The brick really sucks up the light and I'm either going to double up on my Rainbow floods this year or add something mega powerful like this if I want to really wash the house in a solid color.

If you don't have a good red brick house to test it on - I'm willing to beta test and shoot of it on my house for ya! ;)

Thanks,

Jacob

i like your thinking jacob, i also have a dark brown brick and the rainbow floods are not enough, so i was looking at these as well, but not sure how they do on dark brick, that would be great to see these in action with some dark brick houses, 2 story and ranch style.... thanks brad for introducing these to us all, you are always staying cutting edge with technology...

I talked to Brad at PLUS about these. There are 48 3 watt LEDs and 5 dmx channels, (RGB, dimmer, and strobe). Preliminarily, he was talking a 60 degree spread. Not sure if that has changed or not. You will need a power supply to run them.

Will Sanders

Will,

48 or 36 LEDs? In the picture in the video I only counted 36. Still, it's impressively bright. I wanna see 'em against a brick wall though (Brad's working on that for me).

Jacob

Hello all!

I went and ran a flood-light test on bricks and here were the results (hope you don't mind Brad):

I raised a similar flood-light about 6 ft above the ground and pointed them at my brick porch.

The flood cycled through about 7 colors, all of which looked true and were not distorted by the brick.

The one exception was white, which naturally reflected the color of the brick as any flashlight might.

So essentially you will get a "natural" lit color when using white but will still have full color capabilities when using brick or other surfaces that are not pure white.

• 1 month later...