Wanted:programmer/sequencer, Experienced With Light O Rama

Looking to see if there is a very experience sequencer available to help with our display in late october. We will have approximately 230,000 lights, all LED. We have help setting them up but just want to make sure the programming/sequencing to the music is superb.

We are planning to have the most extreme patriotic display.

Last years setup

Everything will be wrapped 3 times. We want everything to be able to flash, red,white and blue.

Please PM me here or email me @ mfs20001atgmail.com

Thanks

Thanks!

Had a couple email me already.

We are pretty much looking for a display on par with the Holdman Xmas setup.

But with a patriotic kick.

Now, I would definitely prefer to have him do it, if I could get in touch with him and convince him to do it. If anyone has his contact info, I'm serious. I will get him out here. I have yet to see someone do it better.

Anybody else interested in helping to sequence this amazing display? Email me.

Thanks everyone

Edited by Rotorocious

Don't hold your breath waiting for Holdman to call you back........Last Jan he posted that he lost his job and I immeaditly emailed him back and said I wanted to be his first customer, we talked and I gave him my layout and songs, we the had cost per song arranged and guess what, I'm still waiting... he won't even reply to my last 2 emails

• 1 month later...

Sorry Gmac. I did send you an e-mail today. It has been the most difficult year of my life with me losing my job, having a head injury that put me out for a couple months and then finding out my Dad has serious Cancer and might not be around long.