Just Wanted To Say Hello....

Just wanted to say hello and see how everyone around the bluegrass is doing? Well we are in Nicholasville, Ky now and can't wait to see the displays that are within a couple hours driving distance. Hope everyones plans are starting to come together will not be long before its time to put things up!

Get your girlfriend involved. You have talent, she has talent. An example: my husband is the computer geek, so he does the sequencing. I'm an artist, so I do the artwork and design layout. If she is involved, she will be proud of it and tell all her friends.

well, not all of us are as lucky as the Pino's. I have the wife that rolls her eyes constantly at me. (Really Christmas music in JULY!)

However, she was the one that organized the entire viewing party opening night without my knowledge.

Just wait until you talk to your loved one about going to "a Christmas Light Conference?"

Full disclosure is important in any relationship. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am blessed that my wife and kids just LOVE the display and as long as we can put on a display they are happy. My wife has helped out on the roof and also helped with extension cords and putting up the mega tree. My wife is not as big into how it all works but she helps as much as she can. Hoping to have a decent display this year after just moving back from Florida.