Christmas Display For Sale In Court, Ohio

Hello All,

I had a customer pass away (Kevin Lanzerotti) last year and his wife contacted me and needs to sell all his Christmas items. Here is a list of what is for sale. She is having an auction on Sept. 19 at 10:30 at her home: 3375 Muskopf Court, Fairfield, OH 45014.

If you need here phone number you can contact me via Private message.

GE 100 LED crystal miniatures (used 1 season) -- 84 strands

GE 100 LED micro (used 1 season) -- 112 strands

GE 50 LED micro -- (used 1 season) -- 95 strands

GE 200 LED C6 crystal -- (used 1 season) -- 12 spools

GE 100 LED micro icicles (used 1 season) -- 25 strands

GE 25 LED crystal -- (used 1 season) -- 31 strands

Brand new in boxes:

GE 100 LED MICRO ICICLES - 26 BOXES

GE 50 LED CRYSTAL MINIATURE -- 12 BOXES

GE 100 LED CRYSTAL MINIATURES - 1 BOX

GE 50 LED MICRO STYLE -- 8 BOXES

GE 100 LED MICRO STYLE -- 11 BOXES

GE 100 LED NET STYLE MICRO -- 10 BOXES

GE 25 LED C7 CRYSTAK STYLE -- 29 BOXES

8 -- 16 CHANNEL LIGHT-0-RAMA WOW BOXES and TRANSMITTERS.

VARIOUS SIZES OF EXTENSION CORDS --

8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 75, 100

40-- triple outlet adapters

Various lengths of ethernet cables

Garden Ridge 100 mini green lights -- 32 boxes NEW

Holiday Living 100 mini red lights -- 12 boxes NEW

Holiday Living 100 mini clear lights -- 12 boxes NEW

20' MegaTree with winch and 2 - 10' ones with stars.

I spoke with the seller yesterday and yes the sale of Christmas items will be on Saturday, 17th. Preview the items beginning at noon, with the sale to begin at 1:00 pm. The auction will be for remaining household items and it'll occur on Monday, 19th. Originally the auction was to include the christmas items; however she decided to seperate the Christmas items and sell those on the 17th so more people could attend.

Auction has been moved back to Monday. She did not talk to Auctioneer when she changed plans and he said she can not move the date, because it was advertised for Monday. All Christmas Stuff will go on monday and can't be sold on Saturday. If you can make it on Monday, it will be to your advantage, most local will not bid on them and other Christmas people will not be able to get there on Monday.

Edited by darrylb

Auction is now over.

Had PC members from as far away as St Louis, Columbus, Canton area (I think) & here in Cincinnati. I filled my pick-up. Could only afford 1 controller - they went for a premium. Also about 400 strings of various LEDs (stopped counting at 200) and a 100 or so stings of incandescent. There were a lot more LEDs than advertized - I probably got 1/4 or even 1/3 of them.

Looks like I'll be switching to 50% LEDs this year. That will put a LOT of my incandescents on the market.

Well I thought about posting this as it's own little thing, but wow....That was an adventure!

Was great meeting you guys and had a a lot of fun. The reason this post is so late though, on my Way back to Canton my Jeep broke down at about 10:30pm right outside of Columbus! I made it home about an hour ago and unpacked it all.

I talked to the family and the auctioneer a bit before I left, thankfully we found jumper cables so we could leave. They were impressed and confused on why we had come so far and paid so much for "some lights" and I explained.

1) We are completely insane

2) We all thought that the other bidders would not be there

3) It is Christmas all year for us and even if we bought 2 things or 20000 LEDs we were not only there for the lights.We were also there to make sure her husbands items were lit up in 2011

BUT, I am now the PROUD owner of the 20' Mega and I cannot wait to put it up and light it up...might do it this weekend just to satisfy myself :)

Edited by Joker4452

Well I thought about posting this as it's own little thing, but wow....That was an adventure! . . .

and I explained.

1) We are completely insane . . .

Wow that sounds like a great time/find! You're writing to the only group of people in the world who would NOT think your are insane!

• 3 weeks later...

I met a man from Upper Arlington I believe, but I can't remember your name or the website you referred me to. I'm the Black lady with the bad back. I know its not Joker, that's the nice man that carried my stuff to the car. You were tall, slender, and dressed for golf. If you're here, please IM me your info. Thanks. buyer from Louisville, if you change your mind on the mini trees, let me know 8^)

I met a man from Upper Arlington I believe, but I can't remember your name or the website you referred me to. I'm the Black lady with the bad back. I know its not Joker, that's the nice man that carried my stuff to the car. You were tall, slender, and dressed for golf. If you're here, please IM me your info. Thanks. buyer from Louisville, if you change your mind on the mini trees, let me know 8^)

A little bit like "missed connections". . . we hope you connect!