Thanks To Paul D And Wife For Your Hospitality!

I would like to thank Paul D and his Wife for hosting a wonderful mini here in Florida, it was a great open forum. This was my first attendance and everyone there made my Wife and I feel right at home. It was a great group of people and I was happy to meet everyone. I look forward to future gatherings with more exchanges of great ideas.

Again, Thank you to all,

animal

We also would like to Thank Paul and his wife for a wonderful day of sharing. They were such gracious host. We had a great time seeing everyone again and meeting new fellow decorators. We also want to extend a thank you to all who helped organize and shared their expertise for this wonderful event.

Thank you everyone for a great day,

Peggy and Walter

I ditto the Thanks to Paul and Kristen for hosting this event. Also want to Thank, Chuck, Paul, Mike D from LOR, Paul(DLA), and the RGB guy (sorry, I didn't hear your name), Darren, and Michael (great MC work) for great instruction, showing of products, etc. A special Thanks to Patti for the behind the scenes work in getting everyone to the mini. I think that good times were had by all, Thanks again,

Bill and Glenneice

No problem everyone!

It was great to finally meet allot of you personally. I apologize for not being able to talk to everyone on a "one on one" basis, but I'm sure we will see each other again real soon!

I also pray for Bill V's well being, since he was unable to attend this year due to his health.

Thanks also for Michael B for keeping the schedule on track as it too was our first mini, and Patti for organizing everything!

Darren and Lee,

Kristin and I are excited for next years mini in April and thanks for letting us off the hook for next year :)

I also extend my sincerest appreciation to Paul and his wife for opening up their home for the mini- thanks guys! Also a huge thank you to all the organizers for making this take place and the presenters for sharing so much great information. And lastly, it was so good to meet so many other decorators in order to put names with faces and to share ideas about this crazy hobby of ours. This was my first mini, and it was a very rewarding experience.

I, too, would like to thank Paul and Kristen for hosting the Florida Mini and Patti for her help organizing the event.

This was my first Mini as well, and I learned a lot from fellow hobbyists.

The presenters did a great job and were very informative.

Thanks to everyone involved! Enjoyed meeting everyone.

I was very impressed with how well Paul and Kristin hosted the Mini. They were awesome. Thank you so much for all your, planning, hard work, and time. I wrote up a summary of the day's events. Patti already posted it and several pics I took. They are on http://www.flplanetchristmas.com/. The write up is on the page and the pics are under the Photo link on the left. You can see pics from all Minis since 2006. Also, on FB you can like Florida Planet Christmas and see the pics there, too.

Okay, I don't live in Florida, I didn't attend the mini, but I did read every word and look at the pics. I just have to say you guys are a lot more organized than we are. Looks like a good time was had by all!

We did have a good time.

Mike, I think I invited you a while back. "I'm sorry" you couldn't come. Maybe next year; we'll be in Jacksonville so It'll be a little closer for ya.

Ditto the sentiment from everyone here...my first mini, enjoyed the experience, the host and hostess were very gracious, the content was very helpful, and everyone was so giving of their time and experiences...I feel comfortable in saying that I could reach out to anyone in the group and not feel like I am a nuisance...so thank you to everyone.

Okay, I don't live in Florida, I didn't attend the mini, but I did read every word and look at the pics. I just have to say you guys are a lot more organized than we are. Looks like a good time was had by all!

We are not that organized, we just fake it well. :)

• 2 months later...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I would like to come to the one in Jax if it is okay. I just moved to Florida but have attended three in Virginia. I love the mini's because they are much more relaxed than the big plus.

Mona,

You are welcome to attend. Welcome to Florida! We are glad you are here! Decorating in Florida is fun because of the warmer weather. It is usually drier, so you don't have to worry about losing many days due to rain. Wind isn't much of a factor either.

We'll post in the Florida forum when the Mini is and where.

See you then!

Mona,

You are welcome to attend. Welcome to Florida! We are glad you are here! Decorating in Florida is fun because of the warmer weather. It is usually drier, so you don't have to worry about losing many days due to rain. Wind isn't much of a factor either.

We'll post in the Florida forum when the Mini is and where.

See you then!

Warmer indeed. I lost count on how many times I had to refile my water today. Had to go into the house at least four times just to "cool off". Today was a hot one!