100ct Full Wave Leds $7- Anyone Intrested?

So I've been communicating with this manufacturer for a while trying to get a good deal on some christmas lights. I finally got this manufacturer down to $7 per 100 leds They are full wave 100ct leds in any color red, blue, green, white, or multi. Only bad thing is I have to order 100 sets to get this price, I really don't need that many, so out of curiosity! Does anyone need some lights? Of course they'll come from china, delivery time is 15-20 days. I am placing a order monday. I just need to know how many you'd want, colors, and a small deposit. If you need to check some feedback you can see my ebay feedback at toyoman8710

Just thought I'd ask the christmas light community! Never hurts to ask!

Sorry didn't even think about that.... MINI M5's

Also, I'm not making anything off these, purely helping me get a better price and cover shipping, that's it, and trying to help others out for the christmas season!

Edited by rcbbdl1

I'm interested, but I would like to know what quality these lights are. I can pretty much expect half-wave will have few issues, but full-waves have been sketchy -- ability to dim well, ability to keep from blowing up and letting out the magic smoke well, etc... Until they've been run through the ringer, I'm hesitant to put any significant money towards them (even at this great price).

So, any quality/testing info would be appreciated.

I can't really say at the moment. I've been assured they are of good quality. They are 22awg wire and UL listed. I was hoping to get a sample in before I ordered but I don't want to take too much time and then not be able to get anything before christmas. I may even go a different route if I can't get enough people (at least 100/sets wants)

Well it sounds like a great deal! I think the problem will be people worrying about quality. I think you might be better to buy the min qty of 100 and test them yourself. Then sell the ones you don't need. You will be able to sell them even at a slight profit of $8 I'm sure quite easily if you do some testing and verify the quality. It just puts some risk on you. Worst case scenario you have extra lights left over for next year... Lol

I'm considering going a different route and not going with this vendor. Just curious though has anyone had any experience with the leds with the clear wire, do a search on ebay for 10m led fairy light. I found another vendor would supply them to me for under $4 but I'm worried about the quality of them.

I bought a set of the 'clear' wire lights last year. Looked like the set was made of vinyl tubing (think aquarium tank). I wrapped a tree trunk with it, besides looking 'funny' during the day, it did not come close to blending with the rest of my sets at night (M6/M6/C6). It also had a function controller that indicated 'indoor/outdoor use' but due to the unsealed openings and open PCB I would not trust it outside. I took it down and replaced it. I would not consider using with a sequenced show as the in-line string controller was not consistent with the 'mode' from one power cycle to the next.

I sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...