Let Guests Control Your Show Via Internet Phone.

If you are interested in show control via internet phone, email me as explained in the below document. This is for LOR only.

There is setup work involved so please inquire early. All accounts who used it last year are still active on the server.

http://itsmebob.com/...umentation.html

http://miip.mobi

Edited by Bob-O

I have used Bobs software last year and it was a hit. I had some issues making the software work on my computer (apparently I am different than most people) but Bob worked with me for over a week to make things work. Kudos to Bob. Will continue to use this software in this years show.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can say that if some people are hesitant to try this to dive in. I used this last year and it was popular. This year seems to be even more so. You have the ability to see how many people are accessing and voting for various songs and this helps in planning next years show as you can see by the count of votes which songs are most popular.

Thanks again Bob

This will only work if your show is controlled by a computer, right? I use the LOR/MP3 Show director currently. I doubt there is a way to interact with it as it is not connected to the internet in any way; don't think it can be either. I may start using my older laptop next year to run my shows and would definitely be interested then. I will wait until after the holiday madness and talk to you about it then. Your setup/service is definitely worth $20, more really. I have been trying to figure a way to have this kind of control and I think this is spot on. Will be in touch.

Steve