Reindeer On Poles

how can we rig some poles up to conact to the reindeer to make them look like there takeing off?

I made stands using tomato cages. My set is Grand Venture. I don't know exactly what the deer mounts look like for the TPI, Empire/Gen.Foam deer, but I would guess you could do basically the same with them. You will need a welder to do this.

I made stands using tomato cages. My set is Grand Venture. I don't know exactly what the deer mounts look like for the TPI, Empire/Gen.Foam deer, but I would guess you could do basically the same with them. You will need a welder to do this.

Using tomato cages is a very nice idea!

What I did with the Empire/GF reindeer is pound two lengths of threaded pipe into the ground and bent the two metal legs on each side such that they would fit into the opening on top. I've seen other people use a single length of conduit (which is cheaper AND easier to cut) and inserted the legs into that. I prefer the double legs, but if I could do it over I would use conduit.

Edited by hoyt clagwell

And you did an awesome job Chuck! You want me to post the pics for you?

If I can't get hubby to make mine fly like Tom's I will do with tomato cages like your's.

Thanks Pepper. You can post the pics if you want. I can't get them to upload for some reason.