Lor Problems

goduke21

So I added more controllers this year and just did a test and had problems. I have 144 channels and 4 ccr. I have a sequence where I have everything on at one time and did a test. I had only the first 4 controllers in the daisy chain come on. Then thinking there. Old be a problem with the fifth controller I connected from the 3rd to the 6th and when I did that all the controllers worked and 2 ccr but ot the other two. I was using a mini director and then tried to plug directly into the computer but got the same results. I have all the stuff on one network and don't know if that matters but I'm stumped.

It is suggested that you run CCR's on a separate network. But I don't know if it's necessary. Are you able to test it with a separate network?

I'm assuming you have checked all your unit ID's are right? Did you try replacing any cat 5 cables? What is the cable length you are using? I believe there is a limit to the length of cat 5 you can use with the standard RS232 adaptor.