Help With Strobe Strands....

I want to add some strobes to various parts of my roof line. I am using C7 LED strobes on old C7 strands. I want to stagger a strobe here and there throughout my roof and am wondering the best way to do it. Do you guys customize your strands or just black out the unused sockets in the C7 strand? I have a rather large area to cover and would like to somehow customize the strands using SPT-2 if possible or something similar. Just not sure how to go about it.

Thanks in advance.

Corey

Very interested in the answer to this too... I want to put strobes up, but not a continuous string of them. I've seen something called a curtain strobe that looks to be a single socket... that's an idea, although it may be pricey. Where did you find your C-7 LED Strobes?

I and I think most use clip-on C9 or C7 sockets to spt 1 or spt 2 wire. I purchased mine from CDI here, but there are many vendors that carry them. The sockets clip on to any point in the wire much like vampire plugs. Just make sure you get the appropriate socket for the right size wire. I found Grand Brass to be the best deal for spt 1 wire here. You can buy 250 foot rolls in a couple different colors. Hope this helps.