Micro Mini Leds Too Bright!

Good New - Bad News...

Good News: I landed over 400 strings of Micro Mini LEDs at an auction a couple months ago - avg price < $1 per string.

Bad News: I have my display setup - redid all of my mini trees and build arches with the Micro-Mini LEDs. Now that I'm testing my full display the Micro-Minis are WAY TOO BRIGHT!!!! Blindingly so!

Solution: After hours of testing, I found 30% is about right for a pleasant appearance. So, now I have to go through every sequence and adjust all of these down to a maximum of 30%. I have got a LOT of work ahead of me. Too bad S3 doesn't have a bulk search & replace function.

You could go to the hardware utility and set your controllers maximum intensity to the percentage you want and then you do not have to modify your sequneces.

I looked at this utility, but found no way of setting the max intensity other than for testing. Could you be more specific.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea me three, I'll take them off your hands... Their never too bright, unless your like me and have 3750 of them on your roof... Then it's just like a white orb in the sky when they cut on... It will literally light up my yard when they cut on, looks like a football field almost lol