You Won't Believe This!

sweetcar13

There is a gentleman in my are that has been doing a large display for 30 plus years. His display is between 300-500 blowmolds and 100,000 lights. His dad passed away away a couple of years ago and when I get done with my display I go over and help him now. After four years of helping I finally got the behind the scenes tour I have been trying to get for years and I couldn't believe what I saw. In his basement, attic and out buildings he had a least one replacement for every blowmold he owns. Some he had 2,5 or 10 replacements foe. When I say replacement I mean brand new in the box never opened.Floor to ceiling wall to wall of brand new never used blowmolds. Not only that but he had about 300,000 brand new unopened lights. Also he had a room full of Mr. Christmas and other light outlined things unopened never used. This place is unbelievable. Don't bother asking nothing is for sale not even for a million bucks.

• 8 months later...

...........Mel now you're making me think Bad Thoughts.............Mmmmmmmmm........ makes me wonder how a display with 300 Hundred to 500 Hundred blowmolds escapes the camera's eye with google, Youtube, earth cam, twitter and any other media out there for all these years...........Also makes me wonder ..............

Which Planet Christmas Member has or puts out the most BLOW MOLDS.............

Be Honest.........Please Check In and Post the most Blow Molds that you ever displayed for a Holiday............Or should this be on another thread??? Yup, another thread it will be.........

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to get a little suspicious.... I really want to see home pictures of this display and hopefully it's a real display and not a Photoshoped image, because i can tell the difference! But either way, whether this guy is real or not, I am still going to work my way up to his status some day....some day...

it is possible to have 300-500 blow molds but to have between 1-10 brand new replacements for each blow mold is a little hard to believe and the "guy" does not want pictures taken of them so its making me think its not true. Without pictures all we can say is this is just a dream,