Where Are The Lightshows?!

Guest Franktronics

Guest Franktronics

I would love to go out and check out your lightshows. Let me know where they are.

I have on in Gloucester right on Rt. 17. Runs every night from 7-10pm.

Located at 3618 George Washington Mem. Hwy., just a few miles north of the Coleman bridge.

More details on my website... www.franktronics.net/lightshow

Also the latest pictures are on facebook, search for Franktronics

Frank

I'll be going live Saturday night (December 3) in Deltaville - 16598 General Puller Highway, Deltaville VA (Frank you know where it's at - for the rest of you, it's a bit of a haul into the middle of nowhere!). Not a whole lot different than last year... Different layout of the static display, but otherwise, ~75,000 lights, 36,000 of them in the light show, the rest static display. http://www.facebook.com/DeltavilleLights | http://www.deltavillelights.com

Pulled into the Franktronics shop a little too early tonight to catch the show - saw some stuff doing some loops but had to be at the bowling alley for my league by 6:50... I'll slip down another night and check the actual show out.

Edited by Stephen Blue

I would love to go out and check out your lightshows. Let me know where they are.

I have on in Gloucester right on Rt. 17. Runs every night from 7-10pm.

Located at 3618 George Washington Mem. Hwy., just a few miles north of the Coleman bridge.

More details on my website... www.franktronics.net/lightshow

Also the latest pictures are on facebook, search for Franktronics

Frank

frank im from nova but cruised your website, looks like your doing great stuff!

Frank, drove by last night and sat and watched - looks awesome. Was with my parents, we went out to dinner, my mom loved the "spinning light fan". She's demanded I build one next year! Thanks Frank, there's another controller I have to buy :-P.

What are those RGB strands in the shape of trees on the side of the building? Those looked awesome.

Guest Franktronics

The RGB strands are "fireflys", 16 RGB lights programed as 3 LOR controllers, one for each color. Mix colors to get any color. I have 2 of them. I wouldn't buy anymore, I have problems with pixels sticking and the thing locking up every now and then. I'm trying an LOR comic color ribbon, but don't have one in this years show.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Franktronics

Rich,

Came by last night to see your show. Good job!

I really liked some of the fading techniques you used in "silent night", sometimes it's not easy doing a slow song, but you did a great job with that one. Your mega tree and the star of the roof were also done very nicely.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Franktronics

Tom,

Went by your house too, since I was in the area. It's about a 50 min. drive from Gloucester to Virginia Beach.

Your house and lawn was well cover and I liked your selection of songs. Noticed you had some static lights as well, I have a tendency to control everything, but I liked the way you did it. The donation box for the foodbank was nicely done too.

I liked the way you made the lights go up and down your house and across the yard, well synchronized!

I also liked the idea of keeping all the lights on for a couple of minutes to allow people to take pictures, I'll probably add something like that in my display next year.

Good job!