Update On Cdi Pre Order Sale

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any C7 strings? Considering converting everything to C7 LEDs, but am finding very few choices. Half-wave or full-wave, sealed or not doesn't matter to me. Just a good deal and they have to be dimmable. I need them in Red, Green, as well as White.

Edited by Tim Bateson

Paul, How many sets of net lights are in a case?

And for shipping to Canada could you do the same as LOR does and have the brokerage fee paid inadvance?

I know you went out of your way for us Canadians last year and I for one appreciate it and will continue buying your product, I just want to be saved the SURPRISE extra charges.

Paul, How many sets of net lights are in a case?

And for shipping to Canada could you do the same as LOR does and have the brokerage fee paid inadvance?

I know you went out of your way for us Canadians last year and I for one appreciate it and will continue buying your product, I just want to be saved the SURPRISE extra charges.

3 sets per case - I don't think UPS does that.

Copied from my last order

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your orders. We are ready to ship them.

Please note our system does not calculate shipping for orders outside of the USA.

The Post office offers:

International Priority (6-10 Business delivery days) with $656.00 Insurance and NO tracking for $101.02.

UPS offers:

UPS Worldwide Saver (1 Business delivery days) with $656.00 insurance and tracking for $151.94.

UPS Worldwide Expedited (2 Business delivery days) with $656.00 insurance and tracking for $125.43. .(They will also collect taxes but no broker fee)

UPS Standard (5 Business delivery days) with $656.00 insurance and tracking for $59.45. .(They have a $54.85 broker fee and will collect taxes)

*Note: Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes or other non-routine customs brokerage charges..

END of quote

We still pay it but it is up front (except for duty and taxes)