Update On Cdi Pre Order Sale

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not really for the DIY group. They are a simple pre programmed RGB string that is a plug and play version.

Ignore this question. I found the answer on another topic. For those who still want an answer to the question below ---- These aren't programmable and do not work with LOR.

Hi Paul or anyone who knows,

For a newbie like me, what does that mean? I use LOR controllers. Do I just plug the string into an LOR controller plug like any other light string and that's all there is to it? That's unlikely since I would need to tell it what color to be. So does that mean it has a controller or something?

Bob

Edited by Weisswelsh

Do you still offer the male vampire plugs in green? I see female green on your web site but it looks like male only come in white and black, is that correct?

Yes we do. We ran out of the green in December but should have it back in stock in about 45 days.

Ignore this question. I found the answer on another topic. For those who still want an answer to the question below ---- These aren't programmable and do not work with LOR.

Hi Paul or anyone who knows,

For a newbie like me, what does that mean? I use LOR controllers. Do I just plug the string into an LOR controller plug like any other light string and that's all there is to it? That's unlikely since I would need to tell it what color to be. So does that mean it has a controller or something?

Bob

What that means is they are already programmed in the LED chip to run thru a program of color changes. They are not controllable and are really designed for some of my commercial clients that have no idea of the LOR thing and want to add something different to their display.