Here's A Video Of My Overlapping Arches For This Year

Is it me or Do i see the Potential on the top of them Candle Sticks a Flame Bulb on Each or mini arch's jumping from each and do not get me wrong I Love the whole Display but can you put a Center candle stick at the Peak? you guys are great and inspire me to be more creative and to see the how toos is even better i learn alot from them and make my versions of such since my house is kinda small in space to be seen

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the sequencing. Your use of the arches overlayed like that was, well, refreshing. 2012 will be my first year with arches. It appeared as if you had them encompassed in net lighting as well. Is that the case?

Really like your creativity on your display.......What also caught my eye was your style of the Mary fan on the gable over your garage, I would like to do something like that maybe for next year could you share how you did yours ? I mean how many channels , are those mini lights are they all the same color did you make a fame first and put it up on the roof? Sorry for so many questions but I really like your idea .on that

Nice Work

• 2 weeks later...