First Year, First Video.

Nice job of sequencing the song... although your choice of music ( for Christmas) leaves a lot to be desired!!

Not my choice of music but I laughed the whole time! :D I have actually contemplated using Lady Gaga's "Christmas Tree" Om on the fence... just the edge ;)

BTW, one (1) explanation would suffice! Having too many!! Kinda makes one think!!! Your getting angry!!!!

(tong and cheek there, just a little internet etiquette)

Not my choice of music but I laughed the whole time! :D I have actually contemplated using Lady Gaga's "Christmas Tree" Om on the fence... just the edge ;) BTW, one (1) explanation would suffice! Having too many!! Kinda makes one think!!! Your getting angry!!!! (tong and cheek there, just a little internet etiquette)

You are having an adult Christmas display? Bob rivers is funny .. Lady GAGA on Santas naughty list!!! : )

Yea, I know lol. Lady Gaga almost made a 30 second spot on my New Years Mix (15 minutes of 2011's top pop songs). I cut her along with 2 others to get the mix down below 15 minutes. It's just that deep dark part of my mind that thinks those "naughty" thoughts :P Now, I always come to my senses when it gets down to the end.