Very New Lor User

In the license what does 5 seat mean.Says doesnt support s3 does that mean i need the new software or upgrade.My home desk top with the LOR software crashed so can i download the software to my laptop supporting windows 7 using my current license code off the LOR website.I had the software on disc but we moved and i cant find it.Sorry for the stupid questions this is my first year computerized right now everything is static till i get hooked back up...

It's in reference to how many times you can install it. Once you hit that may "seats" you'll have to contact LOR to have them open more seats for installing the software. It's annoying but a good anti-piracy move on their part. Every time you install it, it connects to LOR for verification.

Not sure what is meant by 5 seat (may be referring to how many computers you can install it on which I believe is 5).

You should be able to download the software from the website, and enter the key provided to you via e-mail. That is what I did. I have the software on both my desktop and laptop.

Another possibility is that you are qualified for S2 software, and you downloaded the S3 software. Not sure, but just a guess. I would assume if that happened, and you tried to enter your key, it wouldn't work as expected.