2012 Magic In The Sky Group Buy

Hi Jacob:

Jeff in Syracuse.

I looked at the price list for the sale and did not see amy C7 multi light strings, but there were prices in the brochure. I'm tired as I worked all night, but did I miss it in the price list, and if not is the price in the brochure accurate?

Thanks, HNY.

Jeff K

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jacob - On the order page you have on the White Wire listing there is a Multi 70count showing, but on the check out page it does not say it's White wire. Can you confirm you will have a Multi Color on White wire, and if it's 50, 70 or 100 count. I really need to know as I want to get my order in this week.

ok, just saw the post above.... it just doesn't say white wire on check out and it scared me.

Edited by rgroves

Jacob - On the order page you have on the White Wire listing there is a Multi 70count showing, but on the check out page it does not say it's White wire. Can you confirm you will have a Multi Color on White wire, and if it's 50, 70 or 100 count. I really need to know as I want to get my order in this week.

ok, just saw the post above.... it just doesn't say white wire on check out and it scared me.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have updated it to now say "WHITE WIRE" on checkout like the other colors available on white wire, it is m5 Magic Multi 70 count on white wire.

Thank Jacob - I went ahead and submitted my order. after I re-read your post above mine.

THANKS for putting this together for us. This is only my second purchase of LED's (the last one was back during Travis' "BAD" year), and this purchase will convert the rest of my static display to LED. THANKS again.

Jacob was able to call me this morning and get my order going. Seems like a great guy and was very accommodating. Glad I chose to get all my LED light needs from MITS. I am looking forward to early summer to get my shipment.

As an FYI. I had an error that was MY mistake and when I found out about MY mistake, I called Jacob and we were able to get it corrected. Super awesome service. I hope to have a similar purchase next year as well so his outstanding service thus far has secured him a customer for next year's presale. (I have to slowly build up my LED conversion...It's expensive)

Edited by kalifi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Status Update: The factory making the net lights and C7/C9 retrofits has completed the manufacturing and they are being loaded for shipping this weekend. When they arrive in Texas we will begin shipping out to folk with complete cases. Orders with a few stands will be held and combined with the mini lights when they arrive later this Spring.

• 3 weeks later...