Let People Know Where To Find You

jkosek

I saw this site and it shows up near the top in a google search. It would be nice if we had something like this on here somewhere. It would be great to have a registry where people wanting to see xmas decorations can go to find them. This place is through an xmas store, so it's a little odd. But at least it's somewhere to list your displays! I have mine on there and it seems to have increased traffic.

http://christmas.bronners.com/

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/membermap/

This is a members map and it tells you where the people are that want to be on it.

There are other websites as well such as the Tacky Light Tour and there is at leas one or two websites created by folks on this group.

here is a thread:

Welcome!

I'm the new owner of one of the "locator" sites - www.ChristmasLightFinder.com. It was started about 6 years ago by another PC member and I just recently took it over. I'm actively advertising the site in numerous online locations so I'd love to have more "display artists" include their listings.

One person recently told me that he didn't want to list his site because he didn't feel it was good enough. My feeling is that if it makes a child smile, it's absolutely perfect!

Janice

I'm the new owner of one of the "locator" sites - www.ChristmasLightFinder.com.

I have used this site in past years - great site. But today, it appears it only returns one page in the search? Even if I choose 50 miles, only one page! (although I know other locations exist by changing the zip code)

• 1 year later...