Hle 2012 Pre-order Sale Information

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting pretty close at going live with our sale. A couple details worth noting:

1. We will be offering a 50% down payment option.

2. We will be offering both case pricing as well as individual strand pricing.

3. We will be offering a discount for orders paid in full up front.

4. Shipping is calculated when you order.

The best part is that you can do all the above 24 hours a day online!

Edited by hotrod1965

We have our pre season website up and going at www.holiday-light-express.com

Pre-Season Sale Features:

• We've added an option to pay 50% down, with the remainder due before shipping.
  • We still will offer customers the option to pay in full up-front, and those customers will receive an extra 2% discount.
  • Continental US Orders > $1,000 ship for FREE.
  • Prices are good through January 31, 2012. In fact, if we LOWER prices on any item prior to that date, we will honor that price for any customers who ordered at the higher price, so there's no reason to wait!
  • The lights are expected to ship on or before June 15, 2012.
  • All orders which are paid in full and which are completely in stock will ship immediately.
  • We're offering BOTH 70 count stands and 100 count strands for many of our lights.
  • He haven't changed our guarantee - we still offer a THREE YEAR Limited Warranty on all our Pre-Season products.

If you purchase over a $1000 and live in Canada what discount on Shipping will you offer?

We don't have a way to correct for this. But, being that we are in Michigan and offer a USPS option, we should still have really good shipping rates to Canada. You'll be able to see you shipping rate before you confirm your order.

Hi Brian, I know some of the LED icicles are different per vendor etc...what is the drop length specs etc. Is it a 6 bulb, 5bulb, 3 bulb and then repeats? If so how far spaced are the bulbs on each drop 4"? I couldn't find it on your site...

Thanks!

Greg

Edited by Theav8tr

We don't have a way to correct for this. But, being that we are in Michigan and offer a USPS option, we should still have really good shipping rates to Canada. You'll be able to see you shipping rate before you confirm your order.

That's Disapointing Brian. I would think in the very least you could off a discount similiar to the price of the same shippment to the US. Example, if it would cost $85 to ship inside the states then an $85 discount off the shipping rates of $125 to canada would be what I would have expected.

Hi Brian, I know some of the LED icicles are different per vendor etc...what is the drop length specs etc. Is it a 6 bulb, 5bulb, 3 bulb and then repeats? If so how far spaced are the bulbs on each drop 4"? I couldn't find it on your site...

Thanks!

Greg

Hi Greg,

These have 6" X 6" X 3" X 6" spacing.... In other words, 6" leads and tails, the drops are every 6" and the bulbs have about 3" spacing. The drops are about 18" , 15" and 9" . There are 15 total drops for about 7.5' total length

I hope this helps!

That's Disapointing Brian. I would think in the very least you could off a discount similiar to the price of the same shippment to the US. Example, if it would cost $85 to ship inside the states then an $85 discount off the shipping rates of $125 to canada would be what I would have expected.

Sorry to disappoint, but there just isn't an easy and fair way to do it. I would assume that our shipping rates to Canada are really good as we are in Michigan.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the questions and comments! Keep them coming! It's because of all your feedback we are able to improve our service.

For those who just jump to the bottom of a thread, here's a refresher on our pre sale:

1. We are offering the absolute best prices for both case pricing as well as individual strand pricing.

2. We will be offering a 50% down payment option this year.

3. We will be offering a 2% discount for orders paid in full up front.

4. Shipping is calculated when you order.

5. US orders over $1000 are going to ship for free

The best part is that you can do all the above 24 hours a day online!

Sale ends Jan 30 2012. Shipping will be in late spring.

Brian,

I'm considering buying from you this year. I bought elsewhere last year; the lights are good quality and working excellent, but I wasn't happy with their delivery times. Seems they shipped all US orders first, and then worked on Canadian/International orders after that. I didn't recieve my lights until sometime in Sept, which I wasn't happy with.

If I order from you, will your delivery times to Canada be consistant with your expected June delivery deadline? What about LEDs that are in stock now, will they ship immediately if I pay in full now?

Thanks!

Last year it took us two days to ship all pre orders. We schedule two ups pick ups those days and the post office is next door, so we just wheel USPS orders over when we fill the cart up.

In stock items will ship same days as long as you place your order by 3pm EST, M-F. We are closed on Monday the 26th though.

Basically, we have four people on staff year round that have the job of taking care of customers and getting orders shipped out.

Brian,

I'm considering buying from you this year. I bought elsewhere last year; the lights are good quality and working excellent, but I wasn't happy with their delivery times. Seems they shipped all US orders first, and then worked on Canadian/International orders after that. I didn't recieve my lights until sometime in Sept, which I wasn't happy with.

If I order from you, will your delivery times to Canada be consistant with your expected June delivery deadline? What about LEDs that are in stock now, will they ship immediately if I pay in full now?

Thanks!

If you purchase over a $1000 and live in Canada what discount on Shipping will you offer?

Alright my friends from the north we decided to be a little more fair..... If you order $1000 or more from us, send me a PM or an email after you order and I can refund $40 for a shipping discount.