Just Curious About Spirals

Spiral trees horizontal / vertical mix or just spiral  

1. 1. Do you do a mixture or just spiral

• Mixture horizontal/vertical
    • Just spiral

Your spirals are going to need some sort of vertical support to hold the tree shape. If you don't use any vertical strands, you'll need some cables or ropes that go strait to the ground. All in personal preference I guess as to how you do it. 4 different colors spiraling down would be something to see.

Our tree has 128 strings total, 32 strings of Red, Green, Blue, and Warm White; 16 channels for each color with two strings of each color per channel. The Red and White lights are wrapped in one direction, and the Blue and Green Lights are wrapped in the other direction. I think it turned out pretty nice...Here's a photo...

post-1409-0-89093400-1325314854.jpg

Edited by Randy

Our tree has 128 strings total, 32 strings of Red, Green, Blue, and Warm White; 16 channels for each color with two strings of each color per channel. The Red and White lights are wrapped in one direction, and the Blue and Green Lights are wrapped in the other direction. I think it turned out pretty nice...Here's a photo...

I would love to see a lightorama screen shot of the spiral tree during the sandstorm song from 1:20 to 1:40 just to get an idea of what the choreographing consists of. Also what the approx height of the tree and the size of the base?

Edited by gsxr7500