Ham This Year?

was wondering if anyone has figured out yet if we are or are not having a ham spectacular event this year... i am able to put in for vacation now, but if i dont i wont be able to get ii if i dont put in for it soon.. let me know tim,tyson, or jim if there are any plans for this year.. thanks guys...

Jason, you are just too quick, and thanks for asking. The good news is that the originators of this event are meeting tomorrow to talk about this year's HAM-PLUS. It will be held the first Saturday in August as previously indicated, and at the same location as 2010. We will also hold a Red Cup Social on Friday, August 3. What we now need to know is those topics people want to discuss and learn about. I'll start a separate thread on that topic. We'll also update the HAM-PLUS website as it all comes together.

Tyson, Jim, Zach and I are looking forward to another great HAM-PLUS with a great group of people.