Ham-plus Topics?

The organizers of HAM-PLUS are in the process for making plans for this year's event. But we want to hold an event that hits on the subjects you want to learn about, as well as those where you share all the things you have learned since HAM-PLUS 2010.

So what topics are high on your list of must know about?

How about a thought or two on handling donations? Also, I've had what I believe are network problems over the last three years. Maybe some talk about networking. Do's, don'ts, cabling, hubs, etc. Spiral trees how too's? Just keep the agenda on things that might interest the entire group whatever the subject matter is.

Donations would be great - how to contact the proper personnel to get the right paperwork, approval and any legalities you need if necessary and I would agree with Steve on also the Spiral Tree - do's and don'ts on what would be good to use.

Also with S3 now out, might have a class on the new features and the auto sequencer and all that can be done with it.

another one could be sponsors, or companies donating to your display,,, we have had 3 businesses that are friends donate to our display and we had the local drive thru christmas light display put on by the city and they asked how we went about getting sponsors/doanting businesses... might be something of interest

How about programming affects? I assume they're close to the same no matter what software you use. Even though I've been programming for 4 yrs I'm not sure what an effect will always look like when I fire up my show. I would think you'd get some real good input from the old timers and It would really help folks that are new to doing their own programming. Plus is Light Show Pro still a upcoming new thing? If so I would sure like to see someone talk about it and how if works converting sequences from other softwares and such.

I know I read this somewhere but I can't find it now. I just need to know the location and the dates for the meeting.

Dave, did the website give you the information needed about the dates? We will be meeting at the Leawood Presbyterian Church, 2715 W 83rd St.

Leawood, KS. 66206. This will be the same location as we used in 2010. The organizers are still working on an agenda, but the dates and place is locked in for 2012.

Hope you can attend.