Va. Mini Plus

lightitup

Who is hosting the mini plus this year. I would like to travel up there to be there for it. I sure miss everyone. No display this year but watch out for 2012 in Florida. I will post pictures of the stuff I am making this year. When we were in Canada I got a few ideas and will be putting them in my display this year.

• 1 month later...

Frank in Gloucester said he would host it too. My vote is for anywhere in Virginia. LOL I just want to come back and visit everyone.

Hi Andy,

Al & Esther Thompson visited my display this year and on their way back to Richmond stopped by Paul's in Fredericksburg and visited with him. He volunteered to host the mini again if there is interest.

Guest Franktronics

I would be glad to host the mini at Franktronics. The address is 3618 George Washington Memorial Highway in Hayes, VA, if you want to GPS it. I have some new LOR stuff I can share and some new DIY projects I did for my lightshow at Christmas. I'll be working on my 4th of July Lightshow by time the mini comes up.

I have a classroom that will seat 16 and hold up to about 25. The classroom has wi-fi, a computer, TV with DVD and a LCD projector.

I can host it just about any Saturday, but it would have to start after 1pm. I think that would give people plenty of time to get to Gloucester. If you were at the mini two years ago, Franktroincs is just 2 miles south of that location.

• 2 weeks later...

Just moved up Florida at the beginning of the year and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow decorators in the Virginia area (I'm in Herndon). I'll be watching the thread to see when and where the mini occurs. Guess I should change my profile, too!

My wife and I (as well as our 11 year old friend James) are definately interested in a VA Mini even though our show will definately be smaller than in years past. Being from Richmond, location is not that important. Never been to Franks; Paul has a great facility and even better food! Date is unimportant.

Ralph