Finding Online Light Vendors Off- Season

Lights on Light Street Ct

i am looking for web sites stores where i can purchase lights prefereablly LED and mini's i am talking like bulk red/blue's/green / white purples oranges, and im looking for 100 count strings (everything i am making is based off of a 100 count string) but needing like 100 or so of each color 100 count strings im making 18 inch pvc pipes each will get four colors wrapped around each section each section will take one 100 count making a slip version for making into arch's, poles mega trees and all kinds of things i figure if i pout the four colors on it i can then just choose what colors i want to use and if a section goes out i just replace it easilly, but i need stores where i can buy such stocks of lights off season

Keep your eyes pealed here at PC. I've been scoping out some new sources too. I'm also interested to see what others are coming up with, like vendors that are not on PC and such. I'm curious to know if some folks have gotten hold of retailers and asked if they might purchase the lights at a reduced cost when they place their initial order?

The ones that have interested me the most are Magic in the Sky and CDI. I will say there are plenty here (and over the net) that sell for a price that I simply can not afford.

• 1 month later...