Color Comparison Between 2 Vendors

Hello,

I bought all of my lights in 2009 from "LED Holiday Lighting" (The year people complained about that company.) I will be buying a ton more lights this year and was wondering if anyone has knowledge of how the lights I bought back then compare (in color) to those of CDI or Magic in the Sky. Are the colors pretty much exactly the same when seen side-by-side?

Bob

I have mixed the colors of all three of those vendors in my display and cant see a difference. The only color that you will have a problem with is warm white, which is different from vendor to vendor.

Thanks Bill. I don't have any Warm White in my display, so no worries there. I'm glad they all look alike from vendor to vendor. Now I just need to pick a vendor. :-) It's always scary spending a small fortune on lights. Your help is appreciated.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

I bought Blue M5's to cover my roof two years ago from the same vendor - they really looked nice - I just wonder when they start failing how Blue M5's from another vendor will look with them - being on the roof makes them really standout and different color blues will really look bad - hope it doesn't happen - good question on different vendors though.