Light Up Ohio 2012 Is Coming!

Bill Hoffman

For those of you that have not registered yet, but you are coming to LUO 2012 - You have until tomorrow (5/13) at 5pm, to have our T-Shirt "included" with your registration. You can of course, register for our event after this time - right up to the day of our event... minus the t-shirt.

And don't forget about our Meet & Greet on the 18th - It's only $5 and we will have the W-E-G-E for those that want to participate in it. Alcohol is permitted, but it's BYOB.

Hope everyone planning on attending LUO 2012, can make it...cya in 1 week!!!

www.lightupohio.com

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! Planning is over, the menu is set, people are pumped, so LET THE FUN BEGIN. LIGHT UP OHIO 2012 WILL KICK OFF NEXT WEEKEND, RAIN OR SHINE. Don't miss out. Registration is still open so if you are on the fence, now is the time to SIGN UP. HOPE to see you there.MAY 18th and 19th in COLUMBUS, OHIO

Bill

Well Light-Up-Ohio is almost here!

For those of you that will be attending our Meet & Greet on the 18th, and are or would like to, participate in the White Elephant Gift Exchange, all you need to do is bring a "wrapped" Christmas related item. It can be something you already have, or you can purchase something. You can spend as much as you like, but the general rule-of-thumb, is too keep it at a $20 max. We have a flowchart(thanks to Terry P.) , that will give you a pretty good idea on how it works. It's a lot of fun and you never know what you will end up with!

Have questions, please feel free to ask!

See you all in 2 days!!!

Now that the Light-Up-Ohio 2012 Event is over and in the history book, I would like to say... THANK YOU to everyone that attended! I (we) hope everyone had a good time and that you learned something new & exciting!!!

I would also like to say... THANK YOU to Joe Erdeljac, Joe Davis, Bill Synder and Jon Gillie. You guys ROCK and we couldn't have done it without you!!!

And a very special THANK YOU to our presenters & vendors at LUO...

Santa Eddie (from Buckeye Santas)

David Jones

William Bruce (from Displaysinmotion)

Greg Jones

Carrie Sansing

Val & Gary (from Christmas-LED's.com)

Gregg Jones (from Winkelbottom Wireframes)

My hat is off to each and every one of you!!!

Edited by jpohio

WOW, what a great event. It turned out 10 times better than we expected. I Double everything Jeff said in the previous post. There were a lot of people involved in the planning of LUO this year, and we really appreciate all of their help. One special Thanks goes out to someone that stayed out of the limelight, but we couldn't have done it without her. Laura Davis picked up, and catered all of the food on Saturday, and it was great. Also, to me anyway, the presenters, can never get too much recognition. They are the backbone of any mini event, and we THANK them from the bottom of our hearts.

I have gotten several emails already from people telling me how much they enjoyed LUO, and can't wait until next year.

I just put some Pictures out on www.lightupohio.com, under Light Up Ohio 2012. I haven't had time to put names to faces yet, but I will in the next couple of days. Enjoy!!!

Bill

When you do an event like Light Up Ohio, there are soooooo many people involved, and you tend to miss some when you do your props. One of the main contributors to Light Up Ohio this year was David Moore, of HolidayCoro. David has always been very good at supporting our mini's, and I truly apologize for missing him when we did our initial Thank You's for Light Up Ohio 2012. I have personally bought numerous items from David, and his products have always been professionally made, and his service is second to none. Thanks you, David you support is appreciated.

Bill