Union Products Frog #6118 Purchased For My Collection

Thomas Steiner

I have purchased this Union Products Frog from Linda (lins40) from Ill. I am thinking of using this for Halloween. It is 8" tall and 14" long. It does not come with a light. But a light can be put underneath the frog. It is catalog #6118. I thought this was pretty cool. It is suppose to have metal stakes to hold the legs to the ground, but there is none supplied with this one I purchased.

unionproductsfrog_8intall_14inlong_catalog6118.jpg

unionproductsfrog_8intall_14inlong_catalog6118p2.jpg

unionproductsfrog_8intall_14inlong_catalog6118p3.jpg

unionproductsfrog_8intall_14inlong_catalog6118p4.jpg

Edited by Thomas Steiner

Hey Thomas, here's another frog that UP made, a bit different from the one that you got. It's their #6176, we added it to our collection a couple of weeks or so ago. We were fortunate with this one, still in the shrink wrap.

Mel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blow-mold-collection/6698925829/in/set-72157628718265857

I am confused? If you purchased this from Linda, why are using News-4-me's ebay picture?

Tom, Don't be confused! I used News-4-me's ebay pictures because Linda purchased the frog from there for me. Linda didn't have any photos of the frog on here ebay site. When I receive it in a few days, I will have new photos.

Hey Thomas, here's another frog that UP made, a bit different from the one that you got. It's their #6176, we added it to our collection a couple of weeks or so ago. We were fortunate with this one, still in the shrink wrap.

Mel

http://www.flickr.co...157628718265857

Mel, That frog is cool. I like that. It is always nice to find a blow mold still in the shrink wrap. I also noticed it is unlighted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a photo I took of the Union Frog the other day as promised. I took this photo with my cell phone. The photo turned out very well. This is a pretty cool little frog. :)

"Little" frog? I don't know how big they grow them where you're from, but a 14" long frog could eat my cat!

All kidding aside, he is a cute "little" fella. I think he'll look great in your Halloween display!