Holiday Light Express

Sharpsvillelights

I have used them the last 3 years in a row. I am guessing maybe 300 strands of the 5mm, (Red/green/blue/warm whites)? I have only had 2 failures - both were 1/2 the string out. Both times, they shipped me a replacement string with no questions asked. They did not even want me to send them the bad one back to them (not worthwhile for one string shipping costs).

I also used them last year and again this year.

Great service and when you include their shipping costs- the cheapest and most reliable out there, in my opinion.

If I can be shameless and throw our own store into the mix, you may find our products of equal quality and our prices even better.

Our store was setup to provide consumers and prosumers with access to the very lights we use in our professional projects.

Check us out and happy decorating (wherever you make your purchase)!

store.lightsmusicmagic.com

(or click here)

If I can be shameless and throw our own store into the mix, you may find our products of equal quality and our prices even better.

Our store was setup to provide consumers and prosumers with access to the very lights we use in our professional projects.

Check us out and happy decorating (wherever you make your purchase)!

store.lightsmusicmagic.com

(or click here)

Not really what sharpsville was asking..... They just want to know what others think about us (as do I actually). Everyone should be asking this question before they put down money on a pre order sale. Its a more than fair question.

I will also add:

Your non sealed 70L PW 5mm strands = $19.14

My SEALED 70L PW = $10.80

• 11 months later...

I would also like to say that Holiday Light Express did me good for 2012. Placed a last minute order with them for some icicle lights and they look great! no complaints and are made really well, will definately be trying to get some more of these at pre-sale pricing! As the current LED version I have I am the least bit impressed with.

From one of my previous posts:

I  bought 25 cases of M6 from Brian last year (2012 per sale). 

They were delivered before I expected them.

Only 2 strings out of those 25 cases (600 strings) were defective. 

He had the replacements out the next day.

His service and communication is A+

Will order from him again!

John

Wow, thread back from the dead!

Still happy with my purchases tho -- as a matter of fact, last week just placed another big order with LED Warehouse for next Christmas...this will be my third or fourth year in a row to order from them  (sorry, can't remember exactly my first order date off top of my head)