Was This A Good Deal? From Craigs List?

amd250

I am kidding. I got these for free from someone on Craigslist. Would you consider any of the vinatge or valuable?

What is that standing beside the wiseman? It looks like a turtle but it is difficult to tell for sure in the small picture, could you post a picture of it so that I can see what it is?

Mel

I am kidding. I got these for free from someone on Craigslist. Would you consider any of the vinatge or valuable?

BTW, in my opinion, vintage has very little meaning in the world of blow molds and eBay anymore considering we see so many listings for "vintage" blow molds that were made within the last 5-10 years and are very common.

Mel

Guest A.F.NUT

BTW, in my opinion, vintage has very little meaning in the world of blow molds and eBay anymore considering we see so many listings for "vintage" blow molds that were made within the last 5-10 years and are very common.

Mel

Your right, it seems you can't list a blowmold on ebay without vintage or rare in the title these days. I have challenged a few of my dealers on these words as well, one actually was in shock when I told her you could buy some of her molds new at a few stores around here for much cheaper than her rare beat up ones!

Guest A.F.NUT

And you did very well, Taz is not as commonly seen and when he is he goes for a good deal. None are 'vintage' you have a nice start to a TPI Nativity set!