Cdi Pre Order Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are starting to receive some items and are starting to fill some of your pre orders. We just got a handful of orders for the LED ribbons and they are shipping today. The first round of orders will ship out in about a week. That will be most of the smaller orders of LED light strings and retro fit C-9 and C-7 lamps. The balance of the LED string orders will ship out in April.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have a lot of goods moving from China right now. The LED light strings, attachon plugs and strobes should be here the first week of April. Pro Grade products, Incandescent mini lights, LED net lights, incandescent C-goods are shipping this week. Our last order of house hold LED lights should be here about the middle of April. Our container of LED C-goods should be shipping about the middle of April.

So, just got notification that our 40 foot container of LED strings lights should be dropped off on Monday. Tuesday we will unload it. Wednesday & Thursday we should make about 55 people happy!

We have about a 10 day wait for the strobes and attachon plugs. When we get those in, we make another 75 people happy.

We should get the balance of our containers in May and be ready to "get our Christmas on"!

• 4 weeks later...

The LED net lights will be on the container due in next week. After we get thru that container (40' HQ) we will start shipping all orders that have been on hold for the net lights. Once we get thru that round we should be about 90% done with the Pre Order sale.

Well. . . it looks like the net lights have been left off of this container and pushed back to the container shipping any day now. So my plans have been pushed back about 30 days. It gets a little frustrating trying to depend on someone else. Sorry for the bad information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paul,

Thanks for my lights - Heck, I got them back in March I think - We moved and I am not sure I am going to have enough blue LED's for my roof (it is bigger than my previous House) - I bought my old Blue LED's from Travis three years ago - Are you going to have your LEDM6B100 in the July? What do you think the chances are the Blues will be the same?

Thanks

Glenn

Paul,

Thanks for my lights - Heck, I got them back in March I think - We moved and I am not sure I am going to have enough blue LED's for my roof (it is bigger than my previous House) - I bought my old Blue LED's from Travis three years ago - Are you going to have your LEDM6B100 in the July? Yes - everything we sell will be 20% off. What do you think the chances are the Blues will be the same? I'd say they should be pretty close.

Thanks

Glenn