Did you know?
  • The original Rudolph did not have a red nose. In that day and age, red noses were seen as an indicator of chronic alcoholism and Montgomery Ward didn’t want him to look like a drunkard. To complete the original picture, he was almost named Reginald or Rollo.
  • The Christmas wreath was originally hung as a symbol of Jesus. The holly represents his crown of thorns and the red berries the blood he shed.
  • The three traditional colors of most Christmas decorations are red, green and gold. Red symbolizes the blood of Christ, green symbolized life and rebirth, and gold represents light, royalty and wealth.
  • Tinsel was invented in 1610 in Germany and was once made of real silver.
  • The oldest artificial Christmas trees date back to the late 1800s and were made of green raffia (think grass hula skirts) or dyed goose feathers. Next the Addis Brush Company used their machinery that wove toilet brushes to create pine-like branches for artificial Christmas trees that were less flammable and could hold heavier decorations.
  • ‘Jingle Bells’ – the popular Christmas song was composed by James Pierpont in Massachusetts, America. It was, however, written for thanksgiving and not Christmas.
  • Coca-Cola was the first company that used Santa Claus during the winter season for promotion.
  • Hallmark introduced their first Christmas cards in 1915.
  • The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine. A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on that day.
  • Santa Claus's sleigh is led by eight reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (variously spelled Donder and Donner), and Blixem (variously spelled Blixen and Blitzen), with Rudolph being a 20th-century inclusion.
  • Outdoor Christmas lights on homes evolved from decorating the traditional Christmas tree and house with candles during the Christmas season. Lighting the tree with small candles dates back to the 17th century and originated in Germany before spreading to Eastern Europe.
  • That big, jolly man in the red suit with a white beard didn’t always look that way. Prior to 1931, Santa was depicted as everything from a tall gaunt man to a spooky-looking elf. He has donned a bishop's robe and a Norse huntsman's animal skin. When Civil War cartoonist Thomas Nast drew Santa Claus for Harper's Weekly in 1862, Santa was a small elflike figure who supported the Union. Nast continued to draw Santa for 30 years, changing the color of his coat from tan to the red he’s known for today.
  • Christmas 2018 countdown has already begun. Will you be ready???
  • Why do we love Christmas? It's all about the traditions. In this chaotic world we can miss the "good old days." Christmas reminds us of that time.
RobertB

Snowfall Lights

FYI just posted our spring cleaning sale in the vendors arena. 60% off in stock Fallling Frost led snowfall lights. Heres your chance to add them to your display.

Ryan

Frost LED tecnologies

Oh Wow!

Very interesting. Ok, guess you have limited stock on these? When is your sale over??? Also do you have any video of the 6" tubes? I may be mixing and matching. Looks like your one mixed set could add 10 more of these...even though the 30 set looks interesting.

Robert

We have plenty in stock of every color as of yesterday. My partner and I have not decided the end to the sale just thought is was time for a crazy promotion. There was not a better day to start it than April fools day. Ill try to get a vid up of the mini tubes by the end of the week. I would not suggest mixing the dripping icicles (mini) with the Falling Frost (large) as the fall pattern is completly different. It is better to use them on different display elements. The big tubes have individual connections so you can mix color and size at will.

Ryan

Frost LED tecnologies

do you sell the 39' tubes by the piece or only in the set would like to buy 12 in white Thanks Dennis

Sorry the long tubes are only available in th 3060100T set.

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

I really wanted to get these last year but the funds were not there. Now you have a sale and I really can't get them. I was hoping to get a few this year and some more next year. Well maybe if my wife can find a job. They look great though.

To be completely honest it's an older video and I do not recall for sure. I think it was around 35-40 falling frost tubes, mostly 12" with a few 24" mixed in. They are ten fold brighter than they appear in this video we just have not figured out how to capture it. Hope this helps.

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

Received my order today. It is late and I ahve an early day tomorrow but I HAD to take a peek. Pulled out a couple of each color I ordered. Red, Blue and Pure white. Yes....the longer ones (not the minis) are Pure white (which I wanted)...not Cool White.

I purchased Red, Pure White and Blue for the Christmas Display I have but these will come out for the 4th of July also!

Initial impressions: Great construction. Watertight seals on all connections. Colors are vivid and brilliant. As with all LED's ...they are brighter when observed straight on. With lamps on both sides...you do get good illumination reflecting off the siding of the house also.

I have yet to break out all the lamps to insure proper function but I am assuming there wil be no issues. May be Friday before I have time to do that.

Determination: A great product. Was always hesitant to purchase becasue of price but at THIS price. CANNOT BE BEAT!!!!!!

If you are on the fence......jump off and get a set or 5 before they are sold out.

Robert,

Sorry the holiday weekend kept me busy. I will get a mini tube video up later tomorrow.

Still have all colors available at sale prices

Falling Frost (big tubes)- white, red, blue, green

Dripping icicle (mini tubes)- white

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

Ok Robert I got a video up of the Dripping icicles (mini tubes). Take a look and let me know what you think.

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

www.FrostLEDs.com

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for posting that. That does give me some good ideas on those. I see it is the same "type" of drop, just shorter. Ok. We will try and make some decisions soon on this. Just working with limited funds this year. The daughter's wedding is sucking up anything extra ;-)

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for posting that. That does give me some good ideas on those. I see it is the same "type" of drop, just shorter. Ok. We will try and make some decisions soon on this. Just working with limited funds this year. The daughter's wedding is sucking up anything extra ;-)

HMMM..They would look great at a wedding......:)

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

www.FrostLEDs.com

Be sure to follow our threads in the vendors arena. Just posted FREE SHIPPING for any order this weekend!! no minimums and no promo codes required. Sale still going

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

www.FrostLEDs.com

Ryan can you tell me if i can purchase 1 set of 12'' rather than having the 24'' tubes and can i mix them up 5green and 5 red and what is the over all length of 5 tubes thank you Blair

Ryan can you tell me if i can purchase 1 set of 12'' rather than having the 24'' tubes and can i mix them up 5green and 5 red and what is the over all length of 5 tubes thank you Blair

Blair

.We only sell them in the bundles listed on the site however we could make special arrangements to break up packaging and create custom bundles. To much hassle for a single set but if you were going to pick up a few sets we could do it. If you only want a single set my suggestion would be to order a set of red and a set of green then consider the sale price and free shipping this weekend. You basically would be getting all the 24" for free and then some. Also once you get them you will love them and want more. (HINT.. sale prices willn't last forever) Now is the time to get them.

.As far as length...there is 5' between tube connections.

Hope this helps

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

www.FrostLEDs.com

I will be buying this weekend from you Ryan. Just trying to decide which. Am I able to mix the set of 5 - 12", 5 - 24" (http://www.frostleds.com/falling-frost-3060White.html) with the set of 10 - 6" (http://www.frostleds.com/dripping-icicle-white.html) ....on the one transformer (#FFPP Falling Frost transformer to power up to 20 tubes [+$10.00] ) ?

Robert

I will be buying this weekend from you Ryan. Just trying to decide which. Am I able to mix the set of 5 - 12", 5 - 24" (http://www.frostleds...-3060White.html) with the set of 10 - 6" (http://www.frostleds...icle-white.html) ....on the one transformer (#FFPP Falling Frost transformer to power up to 20 tubes [+$10.00] ) ?

Robert

Good question sorry if its not clear on the website, ill make sure it gets added.

No. You can not intermix the Falling Frost and Dripping icicle tubes. Although similar snowfall lights, they are different products.

More info

The dripping icicles are not individually connected like the Falling frost. They also have a different fall pattern.

Ryan

Frost LED technologies

www.FrostLEDs.com