Virginia Mini On The 19Th Of May, 2012 @ Franktronics In Gloucester, Va

Guest Franktronics

Guest Franktronics

Mona, If you can come by around 10, we should be able to setup pretty quickly.

I have several of my displays all ready pulled out of storage and setup for viewing, just need to setup the classroom and food.

If anyone needs last minute directions or get lost, call my office at (804) 642-5233. The phone will be staffed from 9am on...

I will be there around 10 Frank. Can't wait. Thanks Andy. I don't have the pictures for you but if Frank lets me borrow a printer I can print them off my computer. Ron is in the process of building a smaller one and we are taking better pictures as we go along so I will email you the pictures from that one Andy.

Thank you Frank for your brillant expertice and your friendly hospitally. The Va. MINI was a great success and the number of people was better than I would have ever expected. A fun time was had by all and the food was good too. Mona thank you for coming all the way from Florida. We love you in Va. and hope you'll come back home to us. Frank thank you for our disc. Now I have my movation back and I can start getting reddy for next year. I know I talk very little on this forum so until next year happy decorating.

Frank, thanks again for making this year's VA Mini a great success. Lucy and I are looking forward to seeing Stephen's, Paul's and your displays this year. We will definitely make an effort to come down that way. To our newbies, we were in your shoes last year. It's great fun and it's easy, we definitely can offer up any newbie help in getting started. Once you get the LOR it's so simple to start adding and tweaking things. We only intended to have the capability to turn the lights on and off all together, but once we saw how is easy that was we added sequences from the LOR website.

For those on Facebook, please come visit our Lake Ridge Lights page at http://www.facebook.com/lakeridgelights

Also, anyone interested in any voiceovers, Lucy said she'd be happy to work with you on a creation. Either reply back here through a PM or on FB.

Ditto to all of the above comments about the mini. Fantastic attendence. I'm always amazed that many people can be doing the same thing and doing it so differently but eveyone's individual way works for them.

Frank, Can you E-mail us a list of those who attended?

Mona, Are you going to post pictures like you did 2 years ago?

Paul, If you'll contact me either through PC or get my E-mail from Frank, I'll send you detailed directions.

Like the other Ralph, I'm not climbing on my roof any more.

And even though I'm downsizing this year, I'll still have over 125,000 lights, 300 strobes, 5 CCR's, 2 Mega Trees, a Z-tree and hopefully a spiral tree.

If you're thinking about coming to Richmond this year,,,We're really close to the University of Richmond, Wistar Count is about 2 miles from us, Asbury Court is about 4 miles and Al Thompson is about 9 miles from us.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Franktronics

Thanks for all those that atteneded. I really enjoyed having you all here. Check your emails, I've sent out the contact information I have for everyone. I'll download some pictures today from the mini.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everyone it has been crazy going home unpacking the rest of our stuff, then heading back to virginia to get my computer fixed and watch my granddaughter graduate., I am still gone had to come to Tennessee to watch my grandson because he had surgery Monday. I want to thank Frank for fixing my computer is such a quick time. I only had two and a half days in Virginia and he managed to get it fixed. Here are some pictures from the mini

minianderrorcode018.jpg

our youngest member

minianderrorcode010.jpg

minianderrorcode007.jpg

Pauls yummy deserts

minianderrorcode004.jpg

The bring a dish was wonderful great food.

minianderrorcode002.jpg

minianderrorcode001.jpg

• 1 month later...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to having you back in Virginia later this year.

I don't know if I will be able to make it up to Gloucester again this year. I sure miss everyone. I am planning on going to my son's in Fredricksburg the first week in December so I hope to see some displays up in that area. I will only be there for three days as they are hosting a family reunion. I will be busy with that but I do plan on taking one evening to look at lights with my two granddaughters.